Look at my Lockheart bag on Audrina Patridge.

~nanner~

Oct 6, 2007
Not like I need anything to justify my purchase. I have been obsessed with my Zahara in Brown since I bought it at Nordies Westside last week. But I was just browsing around online and I found this picture of Audrina wearing my bag!! Pretty cool huh?

xx
don't link to other bag blogs please

Last edited by a moderator:
Not like I need anything to justify my purchase. I have been obsessed with my Zahara in Brown since I bought it at Nordies Westside last week. But I was just browsing around online and I found this picture of Audrina wearing my bag!! Pretty cool huh?

xxx

It's a beautiful bag; fantastic detailing front and back. I'd love to hear what you love about it and how useable you find it...I think those three sections look mighty handy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a beautiful bag; fantastic detailing front and back. I'd love to hear what you love about it and how useable you find it...I think those three sections look mighty handy.

Well, since you asked....I absolutely love the two pockets on the front of the bag, perfect for my cell phone so I don't have to dig for it when it rings. Also there are 5 inner pockets and an inner zipper....I use the zipper for my little camera, and in the pockets I put my keys, gum, ipod, and business card holder....I could go on and on:P

Thanks nanner! My best offer was just accepted on eBay for a brown Zahara. I'm pretty excited about all those pockets...zips and magnetic flap pockets on the front. Yum!

Hey FASHION GIRL! I just opened the link you put up for InStyle! And I see Brittany Snow wearing one of my favorite Lockhearts, Kriss Kross, but I see it comes in some other colors behind her! Where can I find those? My Kriss Kross is in apple green, and it is the best, easiest and lightest bag I have ever carried!I want it in that pinkish color so badly!!!!