Look at my 05 caramel day that I just got!! >>>

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had an 05 day before but I wasn't too fond of the caramel shade. It looked too pale and washed out (so I sold it).

I got THIS one instead from my gf who decided that she didn't want it anymore. I was like :wtf:

Giiiiive it to meeeeeeeeeeee :graucho:

Its the most beautiful deep toffee caramel and I ADORE it.

And of course, it has that mega thick soft 05 leather ....

Isn't it gorgeous?

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!! That is a real beauty! Thanks for sharing :heart:

3. Congrats Karen :yahoo:I love it.:tup: Girl how do you manage to find the best Bbags ever.:nuts::heart:

4. OOOOOO gorgeous!!!! :tup: congrats! loves it

5. You know me. I'm picky :graucho:

6. wow, you got bite bad by the b-bag bug! gorgeous bag, i adore the DAY!! :tup:

7. That is good lookin'!!!!! :yahoo:

8. :lol::woohoo::choochoo::heart::heart:

9. GORGEOUS! It's funny how the '05 Caramel can vary so much. I almost wonder if it is the same batch issue as the Rouge Vif...

10. I have definitely come to learn that within the same colour name, you can get different colours and textures. I've attached a pic of the 05 caramel that I sold. Its still a nice bag but the one that I've just got is a deeper, richer caramel.

My vert gazon day bag is made from a pretty smooth leather. I know that many who have the same bag, there's is much more distressed.

I'm glad I was picky though on this caramel day since its one of my fave colours.

Attached Files:

11. she is delicious.

12. I want a gf like that! COngrats! Thanks for posting your pics, I love seeing everyon's treasure.

13. '

I did get lucky. Of course I paid her for it but I was glad that she sold it to me because from the first time I saw it I loved it.

14. :drool::drool:wow!! Karenab!! that 05 day is beautiful congratulations!

15. oooo- that's a nice one! Congrats! I have a Caramel '05 Day, too, and she looks different from both of those. Do you think this color had a lot of variation to begin with or is it that they are all aging differently? All of them seem to have great leather.