Looing for Fabulous mid-rise or high rise jeans?

Ms. P

Jul 26, 2006
I just got in the most fabulous pair of jeans I've gotten in quite a while. The brand is J. Brand, apparently a favorite of Angelina Jolie. I got the Model 818 in ink,(bootfit), they fit like a glove (has stretch) and fit just below the belly button but not to high, hits just perfect. I haven't been so happy with a pair of jeans in so long. I got them at Activeendeavors.com with a 25% off code plus no freight and no tax. What a deal. I'm 47 and the low rise is just not my thing anymore. I highly recommend this brand, especially this specific style. And if you don't like them Activeendeavors offers free shipping back to them. What a great offer. This is my first purchase with this company, but I'll certainly use them again (as long as they keep offering the great discounts).

I love J Brand's jeans. They were actually recommended to me by another member of tPF. Since then, I have purchased several pairs.

I'm with you. Last time I went to Nordstrom to try on jeans I was so frustrated with how low everything still is. Some of us 'older' people don't want to show our goodies when we bend down.

My problem is this and it makes me cry. I can no longer fit into a 31!! I have a larger belly so no jeans fit me around the waist yet its too baggy around the back and thighs and crotch.

I would also recommend Paige Hidden Hills, which is their mid rise rise jean (9"), or Paige Rising Glen (9.5"), their high rise jean. I love the fit of Paiges and I love the comfort of a higher rise, and these fit the bill!