Longvhamp for travel

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
Help! I have a large tote I use for my lap top, I also have the expandable travel bag which I love. I use that for clothing. I also need a bag to carry cosmetics, hair dryer, flat Iron and other personal items that I do not like to pack with clothing.
What do other Longchamp lovers carry for that? I love how light they are. I had been using an LL Bean Duffle but it is very heavy.
Thanks!!!

Reactions: cheidel
Help! I have a large tote I use for my lap top, I also have the expandable travel bag which I love. I use that for clothing. I also need a bag to carry cosmetics, hair dryer, flat Iron and other personal items that I do not like to pack with clothing.
What do other Longchamp lovers carry for that? I love how light they are. I had been using an LL Bean Duffle but it is very heavy.
Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!
I travel often, and all the items you named plus more fit in my LC Travel Bag, which is also my carryon. I recently used it for a two week trip, and it was perfect!

Attachments

• E6E00C3B-FF23-4240-BCE9-E5A9533BBEE8.jpeg
    E6E00C3B-FF23-4240-BCE9-E5A9533BBEE8.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 535
I travel often, and all the items you named plus more fit in my LC Travel Bag, which is also my carryon. I recently used it for a two week trip, and it was perfect!

Did you find it difficult to lug around with only a top handle? I love the look but I'm nervous to buy a bag without a strap! I can't imagine carrying even my overnight bag without one!

Did you find it difficult to lug around with only a top handle? I love the look but I'm nervous to buy a bag without a strap! I can't imagine carrying even my overnight bag without one!
No, not at all. I just don’t overload it so it’s quite comfortable, and my (purse), Tote that I usually carry when traveling is on my shoulder. I also use it for short trips and weekend getaways.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I love the look but I'm nervous to buy a bag without a strap! I can't imagine carrying even my overnight bag without one!

I share your concerns. I purchased the Large LP travel size but just cannot fathom travelling without a strap option. I foresee it will be too heavy to carry around. I then got the expandable LP and the strap made it so much easier to travel with.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19