Longines DolceVita

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
There’s a long story behind purchasing this watch. I first fell in love with it after seeing online pictures and started searching for it. However, our local boutiques do not carry this particular model. Even looked for it in Hong Kong but it’s not in the catalogue. Ended up ordering it from Switzerland through a good friend.

Due to global shortage of the red strap, it took months. Somehow along the wait, I was informed that I couldn’t get the red strap and it’s the red that makes it stunning. I almost cancelled the order and suddenly Lady Luck was on my side, everything went as planned. The watch was delivered to my friend in Switzerland and my mother in law who was traveling pass the country brought it back for me.

I have always wanted a watch with diamonds on the case, this is my 2 months in advance birthday present to myself.

Presenting Ms DolceVita in her glorious red strap. I ordered an extra strap in Black. IMG_1508634146.949854.jpg

IMG_1508634183.601871.jpg

Gorgeous watch, congrats and Happy B-Day!

Also, your watch looks pretty easy to read the time too, so many lovely watches aren't really easy to read (and that, to me, is the main reason for a watch :yes:).

Reactions: chessmont and nvie
Gorgeous watch, congrats and Happy B-Day!

Also, your watch looks pretty easy to read the time too, so many lovely watches aren't really easy to read (and that, to me, is the main reason for a watch :yes:).

Thank you, kemilia. Yes, as I grow older, an easy to read watch is important. [emoji6]

Reactions: chessmont
Happy Birthday and what an absolutely gorgeous watch it is. So classic and elegant [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thank you, Mumotons. Yes, I’m so in love with it. Somehow rectangle watches with leather strap are more elegant and doesn’t look as dated as those with bracelets [emoji6]

Love this watch but have not seen it before with the red strap. Truly stunning and definitely worth waiting for. You wear it well.

Thank you, changeitup. Apparently there’s a global shortage and I have only seen it in a watch store in Bern, Switzerland while I was waiting for this to be delivered. I’m so happy that I waited for the red strap instead of changing order to the bracelet. After seeing the below advertisement for Thailand, I’m kicking myself for not ordering the grey strap too.

Check out Harper’s Thailand. Photo credit to IG pearpimpisa

IMG_1509096197.538552.jpg