Longest Strap on a Chanel bag?? Crossbody

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m hoping to find a Chanel bag the has the longest straps that'd allow me to wear it crossbody.

Attached Files:

2. It depends on your height and size of bag you’re looking for. I’m very tall and the square mini is too short while the rectangular mini is the perfect length. The WOC is also a good length for me. I’ve seen others wear the following bags crossbody: Chanel 19, Chanel Jumbo classic flap, Chanel reissue (all sizes), Chanel boy. That said, really only the rectangular mini and WOC work for me crossbody - those have the longest straps of all Chanel bags I’ve tried on.

3. Thanks! I had noticed the woc and rectangular had long straps, but many of the women wearing them seemed petite.
    I need it long enough for my daughter who's 5'7 and a bit chubby.

4. Im currently having the same dilemma. I want to buy a rectangular mini but I am 5'10" tall and not sure how it would fit on me. How tall are you?

shopmycloset_lk likes this.
  5. I’m also 5’10” but have a very long torso, and the rectangular mini fits me great!

cindy05 likes this.
  6. chanel mini rect and WOC sure fit well :smile:

cindy05 likes this.
  7. #7 May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
    I have the classic jumbo flaps and I am 6 feet and with a long torso ....they look perfect crossbody.

I also have the chanel “golden class” WOC with detachable chain and that is quite long even for myself.

cindy05 likes this.