Longer strap for Evora

meeh16

Sep 8, 2011
Quick question, i know you can buy a long strap for Evora to be able to make the crossbody bag but what size of strap is it?

Also, is it a thick size of strap similar to the width of the handle?

If you have an eva, can u use the strap for the evora?

Thanks

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
I don't exactly know what you mean by what size of strap is it. There is only one long strap you can buy for the Evora. The width is 1.5cm. The length is 92cm at the shortest setting. You can't use the Eva strap for it because first, the Eva strap is pretty thin and might not be able to carry the weight of the bag especially when you start putting things in it. Second, the ring on the Evora where you will attach the strap is thicker than that of the Eva. The Eva's strap hook is not wide enough to go in the Evora's strap ring. Hope that makes sense.

meeh16

Sep 8, 2011
I don't exactly know what you mean by what size of strap is it. There is only one long strap you can buy for the Evora. The width is 1.5cm. The length is 92cm at the shortest setting. You can't use the Eva strap for it because first, the Eva strap is pretty thin and might not be able to carry the weight of the bag especially when you start putting things in it. Second, the ring on the Evora where you will attach the strap is thicker than that of the Eva. The Eva's strap hook is not wide enough to go in the Evora's strap ring. Hope that makes sense.
Thank you! I will ask the SA if they have a long Ebene strap

FabulousNerd

Nov 28, 2011
I was wondering the same thing. Is that strap that you can buy separately as thin as the Eva strap, or can it be used to make the Evora cross body?