Longer Kelly 32cm strap?

mrs. sweet

O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Hi.

I'm 5ft flat and on a larger built. I find the long strap of the kelly not long enough for me to carry it cross body. Are there any other ways to make them longer? Twillies? Charms?

Thanks!!!

You can order a strap at Hermes that is made to fit your body size. It will take awhile but it's so worth it. I had one made for a bag and it's made all the difference. You'll have to leave your current strap with them so that they can reuse the hardware.

It seems from my experience and reading of others as well that trying to order a strap is a waste of time. The interesting thing is, but this does not help you, at the time I chose the color scheme for the SO kelly, I was asked if I wanted a different length strap.

My guess is H is focused on production of purses, etc. that orders for straps is not a high priority or a priority at all.

I just placed an order for one, last week, and it takes atleast a year's wait. I ordered a adjustable one in canvas. Not sure about the waiting time and details for a longer leather one. So will have to wait and see...