longchamps rodeo in leather

I like the bag but for me the handles are too long, I prefer bags with short handles (I don't wear bags over my shoulder). Otherwise it's a really nice bag and looks pretty spacious, too. But I think they also have that model with shorter handles...I would go for that one, if the bag were for me.
Regina
:smile:

I have seen the smaller size but not tried it out. The larger size (what Longchamp call a travel bag) has served me perfectly for carting work stuff around. The compartments are roomy and it is ever so light to carry.

Longchamp Rodeo Luxe Patent Leather Satchel MORE COLORS AVAILABLE : lc_rodeoluxe_2937 : Handbags : Longchamp : Rodeo Luxe : B...
here is a picture of the longchamps that i want to wear as an everyday bag...the size is great, i can find all of my stuff quickly and i really love it...i am just having "bag anxiety" about wondering whether it'll look okay as an every day bag...thoughts? opinions? thanks!

I think it's a good everyday bag... take it with you to the office (or wherever you are going in the morning when you leave the house) and then take it with you to a dinner with friends... it's a classy style and will go with elegant outfits like a pant suit as well as with a pair of jeans and a blouse...
Regina :tup: