longchamp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your reply but its not only to post my reveal. its to add a longchamp forum ( with the authenticate this longchamp ,longchamp deals , etc...) . anybody else would like to see one too ?

thank you vlad for your explaination :true:, i think you are right .its kinda sad because its a good brand with cute bags and wallets. i guess they are not enough famous. i was surprised they dont even have actual longchamp store in US like i have seen in in france ( i saw they open a store in brazil i hope they will open more stores all over the world in a near future).
well i hope one day we can see one sub forum about longchamp... :smile:

I would certainly support and post in a Longchamp sub-forum, it's a massively popular brand where I live and I think I've just caught the bug!!! But unfortunately it doesn't seem to have caught on here at tPF yet!!

Please post your reveal!!!!! I can't find it anywhere else and the suspense is killing me! lol...

Also, I'm trying to compile a list of where you can buy Longchamp...I know it's available in many of the larger department stores and some one off boutiques around where I live but can anyone confirm where they go for their fix, so to speak!!!

Thanks LD!!

i had the longchamp bug for a long time too sadly in US longchamp doesnt have actual store so i always order them from the longchamp website . exerpt longchamp website here some bags are very ard to find .
yes sadly the bug was not caught at tpf but im happy to see i m not the only lonchamp fan here .glad to meet you :smile:

im so surprised longchamp is an "old brand" , a classic if i may say , they exist since 1948 ( a lot longer than most of the "new brand " like juicy couture or tokidoki") .i have to admit though their bags are not for everyone though, its still classy and very simple , that could be the reason why they are not so popular here .they target a certain age of costumers .

have you seen " le cabas " ? i m in love with that bag , you can custumise it yourself . longchamp have always great and original idea .

ps: for those who read those messages and wonder what is lomchamp here is the website :
http://www.longchamp.com/en/home-e-shopping/home-sur-mesure-usa-560.html

I would LOVE a Longchamp subforum!!! I have been more interested in this brand than ever before, and agree that it deserves its own space. I have noticed the high #of threads. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.