Longchamp

Does anyone know the prices for the following bags/sizes in USD or HKD?

Harmonie (striples/gold)
Planetes (croc)
LM nylon (repeating monogram pattern)
Jeremy Scott Travel Bag (telephones)
Flower Power

There is no Longchamp flagship in Toronto but I have relatives travelling to Hong Kong and Taiwan soon and I'm hoping they can pick it up for me.

I bought two Le Pliage bags this week: a small one in Lavender & a medium in Bilberry. I'm in 2 minds about the Jeremy Scott designs... I think I like the idea of them.

Does anyone know the prices for the following bags/sizes in USD or HKD?

Harmonie (striples/gold)
Planetes (croc)
LM nylon (repeating monogram pattern)
Jeremy Scott Travel Bag (telephones)
Flower Power

There is no Longchamp flagship in Toronto but I have relatives travelling to Hong Kong and Taiwan soon and I'm hoping they can pick it up for me.

I don't think you can get the Jeremy Scott telephones anymore, wasn't that last season??? or even season before? You'd have to get that through a reseller.

i have 3 Le Pliages. one black short handles size S, one red short handles size M, one black long handles 'shopping'.

the 2 black ones were bought in Tokyo Narita Airport's duty free and are both made in China. the red size M was bought in Takashimaya department store in Osaka and is made in France. the heat stamp for the China one and the France one is different. the font size is different.

so far i have noticed anything significantly different between the 2. i love my pliages because they're great for travelling, be it long trips or short trips. i've seen many people use the L size as a carry on bag as well. it fits tons of stuff and you don't have to worry about damaging your bag. the S size can fit tons of stuff too despite its small size. i can fit a water bottle in there as well as my long wallet.

I just ordered a custom Le Pliages off the Longchamp website. I chose a medium chocolate with a taupe stripe, long handles, gold hardware and embroidery. I can't wait til it comes in!! :biggrin:

I just ordered a custom Le Pliages off the Longchamp website. I chose a medium chocolate with a taupe stripe, long handles, gold hardware and embroidery. I can't wait til it comes in!! :biggrin:

Welcome to tPF!

I know you'll love the bag. I have three of the custom ones; they're so much fun, and you never see another woman with the same bag as you.

girls what is your opinion of the longchamp harmonie plum tote? i have yet to see one IRL.

2nd picture, thank you to thelvlady.

Attachments

• 1743476261_1300.jpg
    1743476261_1300.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,127
  • harmonie1.jpg
    harmonie1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,155
girls what is your opinion of the longchamp harmonie plum tote? i have yet to see one IRL.

2nd picture, thank you to thelvlady.

I like it a lot. very pretty. My only issue with it is that it doesn't zip closed. I ride the subway a lot and it's not 100% safe in a crowd like that.

I also think the straps are a little thinner than the Le Pliage straps, so it's not quite as comfortable if you load it up with heavy items.