Longchamp Tote bag Autour de Ha Long

mdmd

O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
:help:Has anyone seen or own this bag?

I tried searching in this forum and browsed a few threads, but didn't see it anywhere. It's already sold out on the Longchamp website. :cry: I'd love to get my hands on a large in brown.

It's called "Tote bag Autour de Ha long." Here is a pic of the brown in medium, and one of the large in white, borrowed from the longchamp website.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-16 at 4.42.25 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-01-16 at 4.42.25 PM.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3,906
  • Screen shot 2012-01-16 at 4.42.06 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-01-16 at 4.42.06 PM.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3,996
Got my bag last week! Magnums had them--had to pre-order and it took just a few weeks to arrive. Now I have to try to resist buying a white one.... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Attachments

• image-1684923084.jpg
    image-1684923084.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 4,696
  • image-2854465117.jpg
    image-2854465117.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 3,625
:help:Has anyone seen or own this bag?

I tried searching in this forum and browsed a few threads, but didn't see it anywhere. It's already sold out on the Longchamp website. :cry: I'd love to get my hands on a large in brown.

It's called "Tote bag Autour de Ha long." Here is a pic of the brown in medium, and one of the large in white, borrowed from the longchamp website.
Wait till you see the Mary Katrantzou pliage......
At the moment they are not available but you can see them on Longchamp website!
Let's be patient!

The Mary Katrantzou design is stunning! It looks like you can pre-order this one through Magnums, too. And there are usually $10 off coupons floating around in the Deals & Steals forum.

I got a bit of misinformation about the Ha Long bag when I first inquired: longchamp.com told me they were not making these bags (!), longchamp stores told me to try the outlets, and the outlets told me to wait 6 months. Crazy how little some SAs know about their own merchandise. In any case, it appears from Magnums that these are both limited Spring 2012 editions.

The Mary Katrantzou design is stunning! It looks like you can pre-order this one through Magnums, too. And there are usually $10 off coupons floating around in the Deals & Steals forum.

I got a bit of misinformation about the Ha Long bag when I first inquired: longchamp.com told me they were not making these bags (!), longchamp stores told me to try the outlets, and the outlets told me to wait 6 months. Crazy how little some SAs know about their own merchandise. In any case, it appears from Magnums that these are both limited Spring 2012 editions.

Right! Autour de Ha Long and Mary Katrantzou Longchamp bags are limited editions!
I bought the small MK model this morning . It costs 95 euros in France.....
And you know what ladies? It's made in France!
I wouldn't have purchased it...if it had been made in China!

Got my bag last week! Magnums had them--had to pre-order and it took just a few weeks to arrive. Now I have to try to resist buying a white one.... ;)

Wonderful bag! It's gonna be my new purchase...^_^ Only one question: what's the price? :smile:

Hi!

Can someone post a mod picture of the white one? Magnums must have ran out of it again as it says pre-order right now...thinking of getting the white one, but afraid it might be too light!

Right! Autour de Ha Long and Mary Katrantzou Longchamp bags are limited editions!
I bought the small MK model this morning . It costs 95 euros in France.....
And you know what ladies? It's made in France!
I wouldn't have purchased it...if it had been made in China!

Do you happen to know the price in Euro for Mary KATRANTZOU large long handle ( that is us$210 in US)? Thanks!