Longchamp to Stage First Fashion Show in New York

1. WWD has the story: https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/exclusive-longchamp-to-stage-first-fashion-show-in-new-york-1202755123/

2. Note that the piece mentions Kendall is on board for FOUR seasons

3. le sigh

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  4. Last year when they dropped Alexa Chung, I joked about a Kardashian replacing her because never in a million years did I think it would happen...........I spoke too soon...

5. Oh wow! I was told that there was an event coming up soon. Hope they meant this one.

Yeah, I noticed that about 4 seasons. It might be standard and contracts are made to be broken. Coco did 4 seasons. Alexa did 7 seasons. I never thought Freja was a keeper bc she made me miss Alexa.

Audrey Marnay was the model before Coco and did only 2 seasons in 2011, She might have been my favorite. And before her was the Kate Moss period and I dont know how many seasons Moss did but it was a lot.

6. I guess they'll feature some Spring 2019 designs since the Sept. 8 show is taking place during New York fashion week? That would mean we'd get an earlier-than-usual glimpse of what's around the corner! ..... Hmm, maybe I should postpone fall purchase decisions until then.... :thinking:

7. I usually do wait to see the colorways for the next season before purchasing anything in leather.

LC still do press days and presentation s before the fashion show so you might still be able to see early peeks on IG tho.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice