Longchamp Statue of Liberty Bag

I actually have no idea. I bought mine last year (May, I believe) at their store in Soho/ Spring St. If I were you, I would try calling that store to see if they have anymore in stock :smile:

I'm so excited! I just bought the Statue of Liberty large long handle tote the other day from the Bloomingdales outlet. It's black with gold. Love it! I've been wanting a special edition pliage forever, but not at regular price. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411252106.880882.jpg

Is the Longchamp Statue of Liberty bag still available? If so, where can it be purchased? TIA

I bought one form Paris.
I think they sell it only in Paris because its a icon for Paris.

Bloomingdales online has been selling the Statue of Liberty tote for the past few months. They initially had two colors, azure (blue) and paper (ivory/light beige).

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/longchamp-tote-le-pliage-statue-of-liberty?ID=1037082&CategoryID=23559&brandIndex=1#fn%3Dspp%3D32

I got the azure one from Bloomingdales.com and it's MIF too! (Aren't all LE bags MIF?)

Someone also posted an amazing color selection at the NYC Longchamp boutique for this print! Absolutely awesome!

I got the azure one from Bloomingdales.com and it's MIF too! (Aren't all LE bags MIF?)

Someone also posted an amazing color selection at the NYC Longchamp boutique for this print! Absolutely awesome!

Congrats on your azure color. It's very pretty! You're right...perhaps all LE are MIF (That would make sense.) I was just surprised because the last few longchamps that I've bought, including my cuir tote, were all made in China.

Congrats on your azure color. It's very pretty! You're right...perhaps all LE are MIF (That would make sense.) I was just surprised because the last few longchamps that I've bought, including my cuir tote, were all made in China.

I think LE and custom bags are still made in France. But that's just based off my collection. I've found current colors MIF too though.

I'm surprised cuir is made in china.

Minne - congrats on ur score! My bloomies outlet never has anything.

I've seen the Cuir with China, France, Tunisia, and Roumania labels. I usually try to wait until I find one w/ a France.

storing pix here for easy access

myrtille

taupe

nyc boutique

Attachments

• 8842462.JPG
    8842462.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 2,385
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404168810.240471.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404168810.240471.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 1,925
  • 1302.JPG