Longchamp Spring Summer 2021

Anyone seen this yet? The pink girl in me is excited!

I have!! Your picture is very true to how it looks IRL. I think if the bag gets stained, the finish of the canvas will make it very difficult to get stains out. Reminds me of the canvas on my white school shoes when I was growing up. The shade of pink on the leather parts is very similar to the shade on last season's Roseau

Reactions: Lizzys and viewwing
I have!! Your picture is very true to how it looks IRL. I think if the bag gets stained, the finish of the canvas will make it very difficult to get stains out. Reminds me of the canvas on my white school shoes when I was growing up. The shade of pink on the leather parts is very similar to the shade on last season's Roseau
So the material is thick and rough? Like sturdy? Is it heavy?

My first ever LC came and I am very pleased with it. It is the Le Foulonne top handle bag. The color is the perfect blue-red that I prefer (not an orangey red), the weight is perfect, and the structure is not too slouchy and not too stiff. It has a nice smell and I like the feel of the leather. The zipper is amazing. I have never had a bag that is so easy to zip and unzip. The strap is long enough to wear cross body, but not so long that I cannot shoulder carry too.

My first thought was that it is too small, but it isn’t. Everything I carry fits fine with room left over. A good purchase that I am going to enjoy a lot.
7E641669-4ADD-48DA-B70B-FAEA9C2A5FBB.jpeg6611A230-9156-47A1-A5C8-99061ABB2167.jpeg

My first ever LC came and I am very pleased with it. It is the Le Foulonne top handle bag. The color is the perfect blue-red that I prefer (not an orangey red), the weight is perfect, and the structure is not too slouchy and not too stiff. It has a nice smell and I like the feel of the leather. The zipper is amazing. I have never had a bag that is so easy to zip and unzip. The strap is long enough to wear cross body, but not so long that I cannot shoulder carry too.

My first thought was that it is too small, but it isn’t. Everything I carry fits fine with room left over. A good purchase that I am going to enjoy a lot.
View attachment 4958865View attachment 4958869
That is a beautiful red and this leather wears so well!

Reactions: southernbelle43