Longchamp Spring 2023

Even for Foulonne and Roseau? Noooo. I still see seasonal colours of Foulonne and Roseau on the sales list for now. Hope Edisac is just in the midst of updating their website or something. You've made me think about something. At LC outlets, the bags are all discounted as per sales season price. Only when there are unique promotions at the outlet, then they are discounted further. With boutiques now holding onto past season stock and to sell till depletion, what does that leave for outlets? No pliages going forward? Does not quite make sense cos boutiques do not have big storage space. To hold out of season stock and yet unable to display cos past season, then how are they going to sell them? The usual practice is that after the last day of sales, boutique will pack up everything and send back to warehouse... then to outlet.

Yep. I bought a Saffron Foulonné cardholder for my MIL on Monday for 50% off, and as of yesterday and this morning, it's the same price as the current season colours. Same goes for a past season Roseau bag charm that I had bookmarked in my favourites. Hopefully a bug or site maintenance as you said :-s

Very good question about the outlets - where is their stock going to come from now? Perhaps this is a question for somebody with an outlet nearby, like @MeepMeep67
So sounds like the outlet are not going to get the stock like they have been getting. The Livermore outlet would get some current items as well, which were not discounted. Sounds like they might only get really old stock

Singapore LC website is updated with sales items. Browse to have an inkling of what's on sale. Sales differ across countries so do check again when sales commence if the item you wanted is not on sale in Singapore.

No plain vanities, LP xtra or coin purses :sad: guess no more usual sale on those pieces. Did you get anything?
Singapore LC website is updated with sales items. Browse to have an inkling of what's on sale. Sales differ across countries so do check again when sales commence if the item you wanted is not on sale in Singapore.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag

I looked through the sale for the US, and there’s not a ton. They do have the caps on sale. I keep debating on getting another. I may wait for one of the striped hats for fall to go on sale at the next one instead.

The price increase had already taken effect for us. :crybaby:

Oh, only seasonal colours of LPs and LP Xtra will not be discounted. For other lines, seasonal colours will still be discounted.

Which items are you eyeing?
I bought the med blue Roseau. I had considered the blue in a small mailbox but am not really a fan of the latter. Was so disappointed that the regular original seasonal colored nylon LPs are not on sale.

I bought the med blue Roseau. I had considered the blue in a small mailbox but am not really a fan of the latter. Was so disappointed that the regular original seasonal colored nylon LPs are not on sale.
even though it's not on sale I bought the medium short handle LP in paper, Already have this color in the LLH 1899 and the small short handle. Just love the color paper-looks so elegant

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Neiman Marcus has them on sale glitter! (green light and turquoise, not candy) Unfortunately I purchased them a few months ago But did get the small top handle in carrot before it sold out