Longchamp Spring 2023

Hi all,
Very tempted by the le pliage XTRA in the size xs in orange but unsure about the leather/colour. Does anyone already have a XTRA piece in their collection and/of advice on styling an orange bag?
Thank you in advance!
If you’re not specifically wanting the XTRA leather, there’s an orange XS cuir on Nordstrom Rack for a good price.

EECEA50C-A18A-4C6D-B72E-01B49C160734.png

—-Do the other non-denim caps fit the same as this one?
Imagine my surprise when I saw this green cap at the boutique. I thought it was not ordered in for my country. It is a true grass green and not as dark as my pictures depict. It is also not neon looking in any way. I will say it is a cheerful bright green, the kind that makes you smile. :happydance: Material wise, it looks like well made good quality breathable "mesh" (I'm sure I'm describing the material wrongly). It is soft but not floppy, holds its shape and on its unadjusted setting fits my big head. :lol: If it is still available end season, I will be sorely tempted but I already have a dark green cap.

20230320_140953.jpg

20230320_141004.jpg

Imagine my surprise when I saw this green cap at the boutique. I thought it was not ordered in for my country. It is a true grass green and not as dark as my pictures depict. It is also not neon looking in any way. I will say it is a cheerful bright green, the kind that makes you smile. :happydance: Material wise, it looks like well made good quality breathable "mesh" (I'm sure I'm describing the material wrongly). It is soft but not floppy, holds its shape and on its unadjusted setting fits my big head. :lol: If it is still available end season, I will be sorely tempted but I already have a dark green cap.

View attachment 5744515

View attachment 5744516
I love that! I could be tempted as well. I love this season’s green. I want a Roseau in that color.

View attachment 5744515

View attachment 5744516
What a gorgeous green! Size-wise it sounds like I would have to sew the sides up like with the denim one; because it’d be too big for me. But if I can get it on sale I may be willing to do that. Thank you for sharing the pics, and size. It really is a great green for spring and summer.

I love that! I could be tempted as well. I love this season’s green. I want a Roseau in that color.
The roseau in green is bright. Another cheerful hue. It really is a great green for spring and summer.

@Moxisox
I actually see it transitioning well into winter as it will be a nice pop of color against dark winter clothing but probably by then the corduroy caps will launch with more colors for winter. When I tried it on, I immediately thought it might be too big for you but good thing you know how to sew to make it fit.