Longchamp Spring 2023

Wow! This season, the items sport neon colors. Cheerful colors!
They are really bright for sure! After 3 years of COVID ho-hums I am feeling the neon color! The Green Lite bag is my laptop bag for work. We are still WFH but I go in once a week (mainly to just get out of the house!) but I decided that I needed that shock of color to energize Spring. :lol:

The pink is super cute in person. I'm not usually a fan of pink but I saw a photo of a woman carrying this same bag and it inspired me. Plus at $85 it didn't break the bank. :flowers:

I'm going to buy the Turquoise next but haven't figured out which one

Thanks @frenziedhandbag for posting all the photos! I am curious about the Xtra vanity bags--I have a penchant for crossbody bags so I know one will come home with me soon. I have plans to go shopping in 2 weeks so I hope I can decide by then!

I'm going to buy the Turquoise next but haven't figured out which one

Thanks @frenziedhandbag for posting all the photos! I am curious about the Xtra vanity bags--I have a penchant for crossbody bags so I know one will come home with me soon. I have plans to go shopping in 2 weeks so I hope I can decide by then!
The turquoise looks beautiful. This color was not ordered in for my country. From the initial shipment that had arrived to my boutique, there are really a lot of bright colors.

My pleasure to share. I know a lot of members here do not have a boutique near them to see and try out the bags in person. I am excited to see which color you will get for your vanity. I was eyeing the navy but will wait to see if LC makes a green for FW23.

• Love
Reactions: Luv2Shop1
The turquoise looks beautiful. This color was not ordered in for my country. From the initial shipment that had arrived to my boutique, there are really a lot of bright colors.

My pleasure to share. I know a lot of members here do not have a boutique near them to see and try out the bags in person. I am excited to see which color you will get for your vanity. I was eyeing the navy but will wait to see if LC makes a green for FW23.

A Green Vanity sounds delightful! I'll have to go look around for pix. :biggrin:

From photos, I'm leaning towards the Orange--I am really into the bright colors right now! I like the gray and navy as well, so it will come down to what really catches my attention when I make it to the boutique. The gray looks like a really nice neutral so that's in the running too!

When I go shopping in a couple of weeks, I'm planning to swing by Saint Laurent, Gucci, LV, Chloe and Longchamp boutiques. Since the pandemic I've drifted away from the Premier designers but I am going to take a peak into all the boutiques and see what moves me.

I'm also going to check out Mansur Gavrielx at the department stores, I bought a green Cloud clutch recently and it's really love so...there's not telling what will follow me home! :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
A Green Vanity sounds delightful! I'll have to go look around for pix. :biggrin:
I love green and had been waiting for a true hunter green from LC for a long time. The orange sports a neon quality to it. If you are into neon colors now, this might appeal to you. The turtledove gray is understated. With a twilly, it can look very different. If I do not already have a turtledove XS cuir, I will be contemplating this color as well.

That shopping trip sounds exciting already. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you get!

I love green and had been waiting for a true hunter green from LC for a long time. The orange sports a neon quality to it. If you are into neon colors now, this might appeal to you. The turtledove gray is understated. With a twilly, it can look very different. If I do not already have a turtledove XS cuir, I will be contemplating this color as well.

That shopping trip sounds exciting already. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you get!
I have a beautiful hunter green leather pliage from Nordstrom's anniv sale a few years ago!