Longchamp short handle bags, do you use it for everyday vs travel?

healthysaver

Nov 26, 2014
HI,
I usually carry shoulder tote style bags for everyday use and sometimes shoulder strap bags.
I am looking at a Longchamp bag with a short handle without a shoulder strap and I was wondering if you guys use this bag more for travel? I am not sure if I can carry it by my shoulder since the handle is short? I usually like handsfree bags but I like the look of this Longchamp bag. The version I am looking at is a leather material with horsemen checker pattern but I can't seem to find size info online or name of the model (Borse/Borsa)?
Thanks for your input.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I use longchamp short handles daily or for travelling too I can't get my short handles on my shoulder they would always be hand or crook of the arm held.
They are just so easy to get everything in and out of I have some sip tops and one which is always open the Roseau tote

Reactions: healthysaver
I prefer the short handle. It’s easier to get stuff in and out as opposed to the long handle. The Longer handles tend to flop around and get in the way when I’m trying to something out . You might have to try them on to see what works best for you. GL