Longchamp scarves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone has one (or more?)? How are they working for you? I saw the designs, I love the style. I think I will buy a big one.:nuts:

2. I have one, but it just sits in its box because I'm not quite sure of how to make use of it.

3. Oooh do you mind posting a pic? Pretty pretty pleeease? with sugar and 2 maraschino cherries on top?

4. I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.

If I brought it with me to school, that is. I may have left it back at home...

5. shameless bump...

6. Ah, here's the thread!

I'm sorry, but I checked around my dorm room and I don't have it. I remember thinking to leave it at home since it never got used, so it seems I went through with that plan.

Sorry...

7. It's ok, I know the designs, I just wanted some feedback on how good the quality is. I haven't touched any of the scarves.

Thanks anyway!

8. I have a silk Longchamp scarf that I purchased a few years back from Filene's Basement for something like $20. It's not quite as soft as my Hermes scarf, but honestly I can't notice a huge difference.

Ryan