Longchamp Prices in the philippines?

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
I usually buy in rustans (cuz i recieve giftcards :amuse:) and i really don't remember the prices there. There was this LM tote leather and canvas. it was about $600 (about P26,000) but in the U.S in the Longchamp website, it was only for $358 ( about P16,000 ) so i really don't know the prices of these bags in rustans or in any store in the Philippines.

Le Pliage Tote (long handle) 12¼x12x7½ inch
and LM metallic tote (long handle) 12¼x12x7½ inch

Thanks to who answered in advance!!

I usually buy in rustans (cuz i recieve giftcards :amuse:) and i really don't remember the prices there. There was this LM tote leather and canvas. it was about $600 (about P26,000) but in the U.S in the Longchamp website, it was only for $358 ( about P16,000 ) so i really don't know the prices of these bags in rustans or in any store in the Philippines.

Le Pliage Tote (long handle) 12¼x12x7½ inch
and LM metallic tote (long handle) 12¼x12x7½ inch

Thanks to who answered in advance!!

Hi...I got the LM long handle in bronze at Rustans last September for around 10,000+ (10,450 or something i cant quite remember ) .:smile:

Hi...I'm new and I just bought my first longchamp ( LM Steel med SH) from nyshopper for 6k and had it authenticated in rustan's :smile:

I saw the same bag in Landmark Makati for 8k
Right now I'm looking out for a patch poney LLH and so far the price range is from 8,200 - 9,700 from various resellers online.

Hi...I'm new and I just bought my first longchamp ( LM Steel med SH) from nyshopper for 6k and had it authenticated in rustan's :smile:

I saw the same bag in Landmark Makati for 8k
Right now I'm looking out for a patch poney LLH and so far the price range is from 8,200 - 9,700 from various resellers online.
I bought a patch poney bag in greenhills. Had it authenticated together with the rest of le pliage that i bought and so far my SA in hkg said all of them are authentic. Bought my patch poney @ 6k and my le pliage @ 3k but no paper bag. You might want to check it out. I forgot the name of the store, but the number is 7278734.

Reactions: striveforluxury
Thanks planet*funk...I saw a Patch Poney there too for 6k but I didn't inspect it well...I'll give this number a call when I'm really decided...
I'll have to develop an eye for the fake ones first...I'm really attracted by the big price difference :graucho:
Do you have any idea where they purchase these bags...talagang cheaper sya than most LC retailers in the US. Just have no idea in Europe...

Reactions: Tetetballeza
hi everyone,

i'm planning a trip out the philippines early next year and i have been debating on a longchamp for quite awhile now. i was just wondering if i should just buy it here (US) or wait until i go over there...any suggestions?

thanks!

Hi cupcake_chic,
I think it's way cheaper here..but the styles are limited so it really depends on what you're looking for. Some of the more serious collectors of LC bags in this forum can probably help you find the best deal.

I once bought a Le Pliage MLH in Rustan's for 7,650 last October 2011 as a wedding anniversary gift for my mom.
lcred.jpg

I bought another three online. The first online store where I bought my LM Metal Rose Gold, I'd rather not recommend because it's waaay pricey(bought mine at 9,500 plus 150 shipping fee).
329444_10150408110411204_761246203_10144257_1034971888_o-1.jpg

The other shop where I got my Hazelnut Planetes(8,300) and Le Pliage Petals white(7,400) is at Longchamp Avenue(https://www.facebook.com/longchampavenue). Her recent stocks are from Hongkong wherein she personally bought the bags and in Paris wherein she has a relative who bought the bags for her.
lcplaneteshazelnut.png

lcpetalscollage2.png

NY Shopper(https://www.facebook.com/nyshopper) sells authentic Longchamp bags too :smile:

I once bought a Le Pliage MLH in Rustan's for 7,650 last October 2011 as a wedding anniversary gift for my mom.
lcred.jpg

I bought another three online. The first online store where I bought my LM Metal Rose Gold, I'd rather not recommend because it's waaay pricey(bought mine at 9,500 plus 150 shipping fee).
329444_10150408110411204_761246203_10144257_1034971888_o-1.jpg

The other shop where I got my Hazelnut Planetes(8,300) and Le Pliage Petals white(7,400) is at Longchamp Avenue(https://www.facebook.com/longchampavenue). Her recent stocks are from Hongkong wherein she personally bought the bags and in Paris wherein she has a relative who bought the bags for her.
lcplaneteshazelnut.png

lcpetalscollage2.png

NY Shopper(https://www.facebook.com/nyshopper) sells authentic Longchamp bags too :smile:
Sugardrops, just want to know, with your collections of longchamps, which are cool and great, do they have styles for men?

Hi, I saw a couple of ebay sellers of LC Autour De Ha long bags in orange and yellow/curry colors which they claim are authentic. Just wanted to ask if there are really such colors made by LC or are they fakes? Thanks!

Last edited: