Longchamp pouches

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
I've been looking into the little pouches Longchamp offers. They're really cute, but I'm not sure if they'd be versatile for me.

Does anyone have any action pics of these pouches to show how much fits inside? Or comparisons between the sizes available?

Tia!

I have a clutch and a coin purse. The clutch can take a huge amount of stuff in - I've used it as my "emergency pack". I had a flat tin with bandaids, pain killers etc in it, plus hand sanitizer, wet wipes, lip balm, earbuds in a small pouch, a foldable brush&mirror combo, chewing gum, pastilles, small tube of hand cream, hair ties, manicure set, rollerball perfume, a Travalo, pack of tissues, blotting sheets, a pad, a pill box. I can't supply any photos today but I'll see about it tomorrow. The clutch size is a real bottomless pit - if you're looking for something to hold your odds and ends, I can recommend the clutch. It's also great quality, I've carried mine for over a year now and there's no signs of use inside or out.

I have 3 pouches. I use the coin pouch for my extra keys. I use the bigger pouch when traveling as a catch-all for small items in my carry-on and/or luggage. One time I actually used it as a clutch (go figure. LOL). It held a wallet, iPhone, keys, notepad, envirosak bag, lipgloss, lotion, and comb with room to spare!

Last edited:
Are the green and orange clutches?

Keys in the coin purse! This makes so much sense!

I don't know the official style name of the green (fir) and orange (paprika) pouch. But, I that's what I called a clutch. The size is 8.25x4.75x2.5. It's the bigger of the two pouch sizes that I've seen in the stores.

I don't know the official style name of the green (fir) and orange (paprika) pouch. But, I that's what I called a clutch. The size is 8.25x4.75x2.5. It's the bigger of the two pouch sizes that I've seen in the stores.

Hm. I might look into getting the large of the two pouches then. The sizes don't look too different between the green and orange.

Thank you for your input!

Hm. I might look into getting the large of the two pouches then. The sizes don't look too different between the green and orange.

Thank you for your input!

My green and orange are the same size, but the orange pouch was stuffed. Sorry to confuse you. The other pouch in the stores is half the size (height-wise) of my pouches.

Hi hope I'm not too late to post , at the minute I have the coin pouch and the make up ?/ pouch
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395257339.334095.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395257365.039608.jpg

Both have different uses but they are fantastic ! The black one I've had for around 3 years : here's what's in mine

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395257450.144775.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395257472.501252.jpg
Lint Roller, perfume mini atomiser, hair grips , tape measure and handbag holder

And in my black

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395257609.455073.jpg hand gel , contact lense , baby lips , gum , inhaler , emergency phone charger, pen , pencil and hand cream.

I even use it for sunglasses, I think each pouch has it's uses 😊

Hi hope I'm not too late to post , at the minute I have the coin pouch and the make up ?/ pouch
View attachment 2548411View attachment 2548412

Both have different uses but they are fantastic ! The black one I've had for around 3 years : here's what's in mine

View attachment 2548413View attachment 2548414
Lint Roller, perfume mini atomiser, hair grips , tape measure and handbag holder

And in my black

View attachment 2548427 hand gel , contact lense , baby lips , gum , inhaler , emergency phone charger, pen , pencil and hand cream.

Wow that's amazing!

Are the makeup bag and clutch different sizes?

View attachment 2548411View attachment 2548412

View attachment 2548413View attachment 2548414

And in my black

View attachment 2548427 hand gel , contact lense , baby lips , gum , inhaler , emergency phone charger, pen , pencil and hand cream.

Wow - that coin pouch fits a lot! Love it!

I ordered the makeup case/clutch today from Nordstrom in Fucshia...can't wait to get it.