Longchamp over Hermes?

I'm hoping for a relaunch of Cedar. It has a tan interior and I really like green. Hawthorn is such a beautiful pink and it sold well. I believe it will be relaunched.
I agree. I have a Cedar small short handle. It is one of the most beautiful green colors I have ever seen in the Le Pliage line. I cannot remember when I purchased it, but I knew I had to have it when I saw that color. I love to use it as a going to dinner bag.

It is one of the most beautiful green colors I have ever seen in the Le Pliage line.
Oh I'm so envious! I missed out on it and only managed to get the coin purse. I subsequently rehomed it as I never got around to using it but it is such a gorgeous green. It's been on my mind. I saw a green bag in FW22 collection, I hope it means there will also be a green LP. LC does really gorgeous greens.

I too owned a number of Hermes bags, namely Birkin, Kelly, Bolide, Lindy, Garden Party, Picotin, Victoria, Evelyne. Their colours are extremely lovely which led to me buying more than one colour for some of these bags. But like OP, I rarely use them. I find them not suitable for my lifestyle (I rarely go out) and too flashy for work. The ones I used most are Victoria and Garden Party, which I carry to work. If I am ever going to get another H bag, it will be either Bolide, Garden Party or Victoria.

I realised it is so much easier for me to carry my Longchamp Le Pliage in large, on my shoulder. I use it everyday especially now we are mostly working from home. No one bother dressing up for work anymore. I sold my Lindy in orange recently. The appraiser from the store that took in the Lindy remarked that she has never seen a P square stamp Lindy looking so new and faultless. Also sold my Picotin.

Last edited:
I too owned a number of Hermes bags, namely Birkin, Kelly, Bolide, Lindy, Garden Party, Picotin, Victoria, Evelyne. Their colours are extremely lovely which led to me buying more than one colour for some of these bags. But like OP, I rarely use them. I find them not suitable for my lifestyle (I rarely go out) and too flashy for work. The ones I used most are Victoria and Garden Party, which I carry to work. If I am ever going to get another H bag, it will be either Bolide, Garden Party or Victoria.

I realised it is so much easier for me to carry my Longchamp Le Pliage in large, on my shoulder. I use it everyday especially now we are mostly working from home. No one bother dressing up for work anymore. I sold my Lindy in orange recently. The appraiser from the store that took in the Lindy remarked that she has never seen a P square stamp Lindy looking so new and faultless. Also sold my Picotin.
I agree that life has changed for me. I decided to go toward a different career path (university education), and I now need a tote bag that can hold all of my work and daily essentials. Le Pliage is the answer for me. I also have kept my two garden parties and will use them as I can. I need fuss-free, easy bags.

parts of my collection I currently have 33 LLH (my go to style) plus numerous SSH MLH an MSH Love Longchamp le pliage. Inside I have my LV wallet key fob makeup case and card holder but I love how lightweight and well made the e Pliage is

Attachments

• IMG_4422 (3).jpg
    IMG_4422 (3).jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Heartlp and Moxisox
I missed the original chocolate brown but will be getting an ebony for sure
I've bought a couple of preloved Chocolate ones in addition to my LLH that I got in 2012. Now I'm just curious if they brought the color back with a different name or if Ebony has a different undertone than Chocolate.