Longchamp Messenger bag

Janos614

O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Does anyone have this bag? I've seen it on a few people here in NYC and I fall in love with it every time! If you do have one, can you post about how you like it? How functional is it? TIA!

Attachments

• 2324-black-300.jpg
    2324-black-300.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3,723
Yeah but I like knock-around bags that I don't have to worry about. Plus, vs. carrying a logo bag in the city, I don't think this will make me a target the way my LVs do.

I have a Longchamp Messenger bag. Actually it is my second already. I just love it as an everyday bag. It may be a bit utilitarian but it is very functional. It is easy to keep clean and it holds all my essentials.

i wanted one really really badly, and finally got one.

BUT i didn't like it to be honest and got rid of it. it didn't hold its shape well when empty and it's very small (too small to easily slip inside papers or folders), so it didn't work well for me.

i wanted one really really badly, and finally got one.

BUT i didn't like it to be honest and got rid of it. it didn't hold its shape well when empty and it's very small (too small to easily slip inside papers or folders), so it didn't work well for me.

What works better for that purpose? I need something for this and possibly a laptop.

I'm using a kate spade messenger bag instead. I think many people use the Longchamp large "shopping" bag, but my laptop is pretty heavy and I don't like how the straps dig into my shoulder.