Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

Hello TPFers!

I recently found a Le Pliage bag that had "LUCKY!" printed/embroidered on it. Just wanted to ask if Longchamp released a bag like this? I live in Australia and I don't think that bag was released here, so just wanted to make sure it was a legitimate limited edition release before I make any (potentially bad) impulse purchases.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: MrsMBunboxing
Hello TPFers!

I recently found a Le Pliage bag that had "LUCKY!" printed/embroidered on it. Just wanted to ask if Longchamp released a bag like this? I live in Australia and I don't think that bag was released here, so just wanted to make sure it was a legitimate limited edition release before I make any (potentially bad) impulse purchases.

Thank you in advance!

Yes, they did have that limited edition piece about 3-4 years ago. It came in several sizes and I have one with the short handle. Each letter is in different color and it ends with an exclamation point. It should be Made in France.

Reactions: cheidel
Hello TPFers!

Thank you in advance!
Yes, they're legit!! I have one in blue!

Reactions: cheidel
Hello TPFers!

Thank you in advance!
I have a navy blue bag with LUCKY on it!