Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

IS the Great Wall still available? Anyone know the best place to get one-the airport in Beijing, or one of the LC shops in Beijing?
I was in Beijing in April and I was asking people there (our hosts from a company) where the LC shop is, no one can point me. Didn't see one at the airport as well. Good to know from BV that there are some in HK.

New to me Badges(Bugs/Insects) 1621 in Graphite.
Now my Pouchette has a new buddy. Both are Graphite but I feel like the colors differ a tad bit. I think I only noticed it because I saw how they both looked next to each other in the photo.
Love how whimsical these bags look! I really would like one...so unique. I had the chance but I passed and now I'm wistfully hoping to come across another...

I came across this limited edition "Shirtmaker" bag but I don't know much about it! Does anyone know more information? This bag is the mini bag size.
tumblr_oey74qQ3uW1ro84kuo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oey74qQ3uW1ro84kuo2_540.jpg

tumblr_oey74qQ3uW1ro84kuo3_540.jpg

tumblr_oey742tjl41ro84kuo1_540.jpg

Reactions: SmokieDragon
For the larger Tour Eiffel bags, isn't there a large size with long handles? I was told that there's only a medium size w/ long handles and a travel bag w/ short handle?
I don't know if things have changed from when I got my red garance version a couple years ago, but mine is the large tote with long handles (the size, not the LE version, regularly retails $145 plus tax in US).

Did your friend find it? Going to Japan in May and that is something on my list of souvenir to get

I went Tokyo last year during end of summer and asked about the Mt.Fuji. I was told they only have it early spring/summer and those sell fast. Hope you can score one and please share the colors available? Thanks [emoji4]