Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

@ bittenbythebag: You're most welcome! Love limited edition of Longchamps too! Thought it would be a great reference for those who are collecting and want to collect. Spread it around.... the more limited edition photos, the better! Looking forward to seeing your photos! :biggrin:

Style: Longchamp Great Wall of China
Size: All Medium in long handle (black), short handle (brown), cabas short handle (pink) & short handle (pink)
Season: Special Asian Edition exclusively sold in China F/W 2010 (I think)
Others: I don't have one. But, just posting for reference.

LC%20GWOChina.jpg

Where can I get this style??? Im in love with the square-ish shape!

dsc02032w.jpg

Here's my Limited Edition Eiffel tower in Yellow bag
Purchased December 2011 at Longchamp at Printemps Paris. SA told me that this version was only sold exclusively there...I wonder if he lied?

My third Longchamp, the LM Metal in pink gold. I like how its close to skin tone but has that additional ooomph of shine that really accessorizes an outfit. I usually wear casual clothes and this makes my outfit interesting.

83234fd0.jpg

My LM Metal sisters both in medium Long handle.

b6e84efd.jpg

Reactions: inxshopper
Finally, I can upload photo of my favorite Longchamp Limited Edition thus far: Jeremy Scott Sergeant Colonel in Graphite (F/W 2009). I love how the middle Longchamp medal is slightly 3d and protruded, creating a real medal effect. :biggrin:

LC%20Colonel_Graphite.jpg

@batgirl

I never imagined the colonel medals to look so realistic. It does look like they're real medals on the bag. Beautiful! I really love the limited editions. They look like bag art. Please post some pics in action. I

By request from the other thread, here's my medium handbag in rose Darshan print. This is from Spring/Summer 2011 and I've really been enjoying it. The short handle bags work really well for me.

The smaller bag is the small handbag in Fuchsia, also Spring 2011.

attachment.php

Reactions: SofiaC
dsc02032w.jpg

Here's my Limited Edition Eiffel tower in Yellow bag
Purchased December 2011 at Longchamp at Printemps Paris. SA told me that this version was only sold exclusively there...I wonder if he lied?

@ Queen_Bee: If I recall, the Eiffel tower was really just sold in France. I got mine thru a friend who went on a trip to Paris. But, my Eiffel is navy background and white print. I think yours is really a unique LE as it's a yellow print. So don't fret too much. ;)

@batgirl

I never imagined the colonel medals to look so realistic. It does look like they're real medals on the bag. Beautiful! I really love the limited editions. They look like bag art. Please post some pics in action. I

@ bittenbythebag: The Sgt Colonel is my favorite Longchamp Limited Edition so far. This one is in the Travel tote (large) size... I'm still looking for the large long handle in Bilberry. :smile:

I'll try to see if I can take some pics in action. I normally take photos of my bags soon as I get them. After that, as I'm too excited to use it, I forget to take photos! ;D