Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

Does anyone know what colours the Eiffel Tower bags are this season? A friend just bought one for me and it is sky blue with navy printing. I am not sure if it authentic.
I also want a Mt Fuji LE!!! How much are these?

I am looking for the monster print, too! Does anyone know where it is still available?

I found someone in ebay who is selling it for $500. But it's too much for a canvas bag so I passed.

If you like u can get in touch with her via ebay user:goddes9934

They gave it only to front row seaters in JC's fashion show. Also so says my LC SA, there was a dispute in the design, making them stop producing it. Ergo. Super rare!

I'm so glad I saw this thread! A recent purchase and my first Longchamp, the LM Metal in white, medium size:

attachment.php

This is my favorite in my collection…I ended up buying three different sizes in this color! LOVE!!!!!:smile:

Just picked up the Limited Edition Year of the Horse for Chinese New Year. A beautiful bag with a great shoulder strap. In black with gold.
attachment.php

Attachments

• longchamp.jpg
    longchamp.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 9,337
I found the Pliage Plume at a sale! Love it so much! I saw it once at the airport in Paris, but thought it was to expensive for a mostly non leather bag. I am really happy to have found it for half the price.

Attachments

• Foto.JPG
    Foto.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 2,059