Longchamp Les Pliages anyone?

1. Hi everyone!

Quick question, I would really like a Longchamp Les Pliages (medium i think) tote in dark blue og green canvas. I've tried to look for it on eBay, but I'm just too scared of running into fakes... And since I live north of nowhere (seriously, 69degrees north, in Northern Norway :smile: ) purchasing it from a store would require a 4 hour plane ride... :wondering

I guess the Internet is my only option... Do any of you lovely ladies know of a trusted eBay seller or a another good site to purchase them from?

While we're on the subject... What is a good size in the Les Pliages? It would have to fit my monthly Vogue and Elle of course:P and color which color combo do you prefer?

Thanks!
    :heart: baggiegirl

2. The Longchamp Website has a special e-shop where you can customize your Les Pilage Bag. I'm addicted to it LOL. All different colors, monogram, etc are available. The service is excellent!

3. Thanks BagLovingMom, think I would become addicted too, if it wasn't for the fact that they don't ship to Norway...:cursing:

So then that's out of the question... any other suggestions :confused1:

4. ^^^^Oh no!!! I think there's a website by the name of magnums or something, let me see if I can find it--they sell the bags over the phone, I'm not sure where they ship, I have also seen the bags occassionally on Saks.com.

5. I have a Longchamp medium one in purple. I bought it off eBay but you can tell it's authentic by the leather handles. Theyre sort of detailed and are textured so its not just smooth. hope this helps =)

6. The Longchamp stores don't ship to Norway? Not even their Parisian outpost?

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

7. I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on how to tell if a Longchamp tote is authentic? My aunt gave me one this past year, but she got it in Asia (ahem, capital of fakes?). Thanks!

8. i should mention that i have the folding one...in the small size, i believe

9. I have ordered via the Longchamp website too. It is excellent.

10. they donh't even ship to the UK, jhow logical is that?! :rolleyes::hysteric:

11. Saks.com and Bloomigdales also have them. NM has them in store and will ship internationally

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice