Longchamp Les pilages Tote

xosweetie

Oct 26, 2007
Hey i've seen so many people have the long handle tote for school. I was wondering what dimensions i should go with because i can't really differentiate on the website?

If your using a bag for school then you have to get the large size with the long handles, it's $132.00. That's the one that's going to fit everything inside. The medium one is too small, it's more of like an everyday bag to through your stuff inside.

another vote for the large. i have a med and a large and the med only holds a notebook + my normal wallet, pens, etc. whereas the large can carry so much more and nothing pokes out!

yes, if you'll use it for school, you need a Large. Whereas for everyday "normal" purse I would recommend a medium.

I have a Medium Grey with long handles and love it (and my cat too !!!)

mic_fille.jpg

And one last thing : if it gets dirty : you can just put it in the washing machine (delicate program and cold) :P

I have a medium with short handles and had a large with long handles [hated the color]. Long handles can be held, short cannot be on the shoulder. Medium holds a lot but not so many books, works as a toiletry bag though.

Leather can be washed. I have washed stinky old Coaches, a couple bent out of shape Dooneys and an ancient Ghurka that was even lined. Don't know if I am brave enough to put in the washing machine but hand washing is fine for many leathers.