Longchamp Le Pliage Tote. Large/ Medium or Mini

natalia0128

Apr 17, 2012
I just got my first Longchamp Le Pliage in size large as present from my aunt. I really love this brand so much .. the quality and how convenient it for me.
I plan to get another one between size medium and mini.
Is there big difference between medium and mini???
I am 5'4 -'5 feet.

I want to buy it from Bloomingdales.
have Longchamp ever on sale at Bloomingdales?
Thank you

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
The smallest one can hold quite a bit, but the medium is bigger. So I guess it depends on how much you like to carry.

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
I suggest you go to Bloomies and look at the dimensions of each size, and think about how much you plan to carry in your bag.

Dec 17, 2013
I own all three sizes and all three carries quite a lot hence it really depends what you intend to carry in it. Perhaps have a look at the "what is in your longchamp" thread to have some insights? Good luck in getting your next LC!

natalia0128

Apr 17, 2012
I own all three sizes and all three carries quite a lot hence it really depends what you intend to carry in it. Perhaps have a look at the "what is in your longchamp" thread to have some insights? Good luck in getting your next LC!
Thank you
I got a large size already.. I think I willl go with mini one.
Any good deals around October
When does Bloomingdales have the good offer on Long champ.? D

You guys know?

seton

Keeper of the Flame
Authenticator
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Alaska
hermesology.com
Bloomies doesnt do F&F discount on LC anymore.
The only u can get it doscounted from B is end of season when the seasonal color is discontinued.

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
NJ
The smallest one can hold quite a bit, but the medium is bigger. So I guess it depends on how much you like to carry.
Yes I just got a mini. It holds a lot and is a perfect everyday bag. I found the M one too big for me.