Longchamp le pliage shoulder tote $82.90

Macbook

O.G.
May 26, 2010
USA
Nice! Been wanting this season's colors so I bought all colors in small shoulder bag size. :smile: Thanks for posting!

Dec 29, 2008
Magnums.net is willing to price match , they just did on my Loden color .. I saved $30 .. Magnums has the holiday spirit:biggrin: ... I love that store ..

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
San Francisco
Nordstrom is getting stricter with price matching. My SA was told she cannot price match Bloomingdale pricing anymore.

They should be able to price match on the same color and style though.

terps08

Jan 1, 2011
Nordstrom is getting stricter with price matching. My SA was told she cannot price match Bloomingdale pricing anymore.

They should be able to price match on the same color and style though.

Oh! Strange, do you know why? Because they always have the 20% off? I've always felt like Bloomies and Nordstrom were in the same boat... sometimes Bloomies is more expensive than Nordstrom (during sales or clearance section)!

HoyaLV

Jun 11, 2009
I got a Large Le Pliage tote in red from NM for 92 and the same style/size bag in orange from Nordstrom for 96.90. I saved a little over 100 bucks total. I love Christmas sale! I wonder what they have in store for 2nd cut/AFTER Christmas sale!

teddy61

~barbie~
Jun 13, 2007
saks had them on sale for $45 (small tote), $55 (large tote) but Im too late for it!! the sale color was sold out!

HoyaLV

Jun 11, 2009
That's an amazing deal but I'm not interested in any color other than red/orange/pink and it must be in large size. But I'll keep my eye on Saks. Worse comes worse I'll try to get a PM from Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus. Thanks!

pink small tote and graphite large tote.