Longchamp le pliage pin

Hi, has anyone bought this? Do you think the pins are secure and whether we can buy more pins? Reviews/mod shots? :biggrin:

View attachment 3978587

I didn't buy it but I went to see it at the boutique. The pins are sold separately - you can buy as many or as few as you want. The back of the pin looks something like this, except in nickel:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 10.47.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 10.47.24 PM.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 560
Are these available in the states? As far as I could research it was another Malaysia exclusive. I am still bummed about the year of the dog bags.

Are these available in the states? As far as I could research it was another Malaysia exclusive. I am still bummed about the year of the dog bags.

I saw them in Brussels. Unfortunately it is Sunday and shops are closed... I think it is available in selected LC shops.

They are pretty cute! Are you planning to get only the pin to put on other bags? After smokiedragon posted the back of the pin, realised actually any pin badges can be used on the bag since it's perforated but not sure if I like the perforated leather :sweatdrop:

Probably going to get just the cat one to my Miaou Le Pliage. I'm worried it won't stay though, not sure how secure these pins are.
I don't like the leather either! Looks somehow sporty to me, and not elegant. This is just a personal preference

Reactions: buttonmushroom
I have an idea. Disney pin traders use them. You can buy locking pin backs. You have to use a tiny little tool to open or close the back. It's near impossible for a pin to fall off. When I lost a Jack Skellington pin once (found it on the ground next to my car. phew.) I purchased the locking pin backs. You can get them at Disneyland OR from amazon. Just searching locking pin backs. Hope this helps. ;) ~ XOXO

IMG_6006.JPG

My parents are the best ever! After discovering today that my local Longchamp is closed for renovation and the department store has very few bags apart from best sellers, I remembered my parents are currently on vacation in Lissabon! Sent them screenshots and asked to look for the cat pin. They promised to go to the store today and they found it! It costed 45€. Can't wait to visit them (we live in different countries) to get my cat pin.
There were only one blue perforated bag and one beige perforated bag left so I guess others have liked this collection as well.

I am going to Strasbourg in France on Saturday so might look for more pins. They are very addictive!

Bloomingdales Longchamp on Lexington NYC has the pins!!! All of them!!! Call and get them before they are gone! They had a big event there yesterday on release day. I live in Seattle, so I had to call in an order. I can't wait!!! (and FYI when I was in Cancun last week, nope they did not have the pins.) ~ XOXO

Reactions: Selenet