Longchamp Le Pliage modeling pics?

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Hellooo Ladies....!! :yahoo:

searched longchamp and although i found a couple of threads talking about it, i havent found any with modeling pics. :shrugs:
I'll be expecting a puppy around May, so i was thinking i would be needing a nice sturdy low maintenance no fuss (yet classy) shoulder bag, and i'm thinking of the Medium Shoulder Tote in maybe navy or black.
would LOVE some more feedback on that + modeling pics!! :nuts:

TIA!! :flowers:

I have a medium shoulder tote in red and it's fab. i can only find one pic of me wearing it though and I'm pulling a rediculous face, got my bum stuck out and am leaning over my toddler who is having a tantrum. No way am i putting that on the forum!!!!!
hope someone else has some piccies for you but if you have no luck i'll try and post some next week!

I have a medium shoulder tote in red and it's fab. i can only find one pic of me wearing it though and I'm pulling a rediculous face, got my bum stuck out and am leaning over my toddler who is having a tantrum. No way am i putting that on the forum!!!!!
hope someone else has some piccies for you but if you have no luck i'll try and post some next week!

^^ aaww... c'mon!! that's cute!!! :P

I just received a large tote with long handles in Almond Green but sent it back. I really like the Almond Green but it was a bit too neutral (and older looking) for me, as I am just using it for a bookbag. I also wear a ton of green so I figured it would clash a lot, instead I ordered the terra cotta color which I saw IRL last week and it's really nice! I would recommend bagshop.com as a great place to order them from, they were really helpful.

I really like the large size with the long handles. I think the smaller ones don't seem as versatile and useful, and the large is not TOO big, it's about 13x13 I think, but it's pretty deep when you put stuff in it so it seems like it will fit a lot.