Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have Le Pliage City (coated canvas) in their collection? I can’t see any reviews online about this but looks like being coated canvas can stand in the rain…

Thanks in advance…

Attachments

• 97CE116D-F339-4A97-A99E-5DF40E63CBC0.jpeg
    97CE116D-F339-4A97-A99E-5DF40E63CBC0.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: viewwing
Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have Le Pliage City (coated canvas) in their collection? I can’t see any reviews online about this but looks like being coated canvas can stand in the rain…

Thanks in advance…
I don’t own it but have seen it at the store. It’s structured and feels smooth to the touch. Feels a little like LV epi. It’s heavier than the canvas lpg but feels really sturdy But still light enough as a daily bag. Just by looking and feeling it, I’d say it’s a perfect rainy day bag.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks in advance…
I can't recall who, but someone owns the pouch with handle in this material. You can try the thread by the same name or the show us your Longchamp/what are you carrying today threads. I can't recall which I saw it in.

I don’t own it but have seen it at the store. It’s structured and feels smooth to the touch. Feels a little like LV epi. It’s heavier than the canvas lpg but feels really sturdy But still light enough as a daily bag. Just by looking and feeling it, I’d say it’s a perfect rainy day bag.
Thank you so much for the response and comparing it to the LV epi. I have an epi bag but since the weather changes 4x a day where I’m in, this sounds perfect!!! Thank you again!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I’m currently contemplating on buying a cuir large wallet
I don't yet own a wallet from the cuir line but have other SLGs from the Foulonne line (wears like iron), 3D (zero wear as well), Roseau Essential, LGP and Neo. I like my SLGs to be hardy and durable as they are being tossed into a bag with everything else and so far, all these lines had worked for me.

For cuir wallets, I imagine there might be some corner wear as the leather is softer but I'll let others whom own one chime in.

Reactions: Isa_95
I saw this bag at Saks Off 5th yesterday but forgot to take a photo of the tag. What color do you think this is? It was $645 Cad +12% tax - is this a good deal for a medium cuir? Seems expensive. I really liked the color - a very light dusty blue, now I'm trying to find it online for cheaper but having troubles finding the exact color. I found 2 bags on ******* website - they are both small though and I'm still not sure about which color is the one I saw at the store yesterday. Maybe small cuir is more practical than a medium?

Also, any recommendations where I can get the best deal on le pliage in leather? I have a shipping address in US also although at the moment I live in Canada.

Attachments

• Longchamp3.JPG
    Longchamp3.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Longchamp1.JPG
    Longchamp1.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Longchamp2.JPG
    Longchamp2.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: viewwing
I saw this bag at Saks Off 5th yesterday but forgot to take a photo of the tag. What color do you think this is? It was $645 Cad +12% tax - is this a good deal for a medium cuir? Seems expensive. I really liked the color - a very light dusty blue, now I'm trying to find it online for cheaper but having troubles finding the exact color. I found 2 bags on ******* website - they are both small though and I'm still not sure about which color is the one I saw at the store yesterday. Maybe small cuir is more practical than a medium?

Also, any recommendations where I can get the best deal on le pliage in leather? I have a shipping address in US also although at the moment I live in Canada.
I went to do some digg8ng through my pictures For you and came across These two colors. Which do u think it is? The sky blue is from ss21, and the grey is from fw20. Oh and the price at saksofffifth is kinda high as it’s from a previous season.

8D6F0403-35EB-49F1-B7DB-581D455D6C56.jpeg

1D8B8993-3F55-4FD6-B7C4-EC28DFD53170.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I went to do some digg8ng through my pictures For you and came across These two colors. Which do u think it is? The sky blue is from ss21, and the grey is from fw20. Oh and the price at saksofffifth is kinda high as it’s from a previous season.

View attachment 5303546

View attachment 5303547
Thanks for such quick response.. it's definitely more like your blue bag. Do you happen to know the model number with the color?