Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

I saw an ad for the small crossbody ones in a magazine yesterday and completely fell in love!
Ideal for travelling! Love the bright colours but I'm likely to go for a practical colour so I get more use out of it.

I just came back from the Longchamp in SF and the Le Pliage Cuir are in. They come in three different sizes and in 8 different colors. I don't think I saw the cyclamen nor orange (weren't really what I wanted) but the rest are available. I debated between the navy and the turquoise in the smallest size and got the more practical color in the end, navy :smile:

...and the blue!
*sigh* I'm supposed to be on a ban :sad:
attachment.php

Lol

I definitely want one if the leather wears well! I have 4 le pliage totes and nothing beat them in terms of lightweight and durability (and I've owned everything from LV to Hermes)

Does anyone own one of these yet, or seen one IRL?? I am dying to know how the leather feels, how long the crossbody strap is, and what the lining is like!! I am interested in ordering the smaller pink tote...

I was looking into this bag because I ended up using my Longchamp as my everyday purse :X (I know). With all the back and forth I do from the office, to my boyfriend's, to home and to the gym, the Longchamp Le Pilage was so great because of size -- however, because it's nylon the corners are tearing. So excited to see this offered in sturdier leather, but do you think this is my best option? I'm looking for a large, quality everyday bag with a budget of $500. Any suggestions besides Le Pliage Cuir? Thanks!

I can't believe I missed this news until now - I love the look and shape of Le Pliage but wanted something leather. These look amazing! I just ordered the small black one from the website!!