LongChamp Le Pliage Cuir Mini Crossbody

Hello everyone, I already own the Le Pliage Cuir small size 25cm in Camel and am in love with the leather, the build, the slouch, the functionality, the versatility, and every single piece of it.

Thus, I decided to get myself something else from this line (paging #LongChamp hoping they could bring in more classic pieces in this line and have it last forever).

The LongChamp Le Pliage Cuir Mini Crossbody, I am doing this review as I haven seen much here. Hope this review helps anyone who is interested in getting this.

I was originally going to get some fancy colors, unfortunately it was out of stock, I am left with no choice but to get Black instead. But well alright, since it is a cross body bag, black is good too. :smile:

The front feature a button snap closure where you can fit in anything flat, from card to many cards to bills etc.

The original drop length of the bag is freaking long for me as I am quite petite standing at 1.6M, hence that was a very negative factor when I saw it 6months ago in the boutique:

It was only until recently that I found out from an online review post that the drop length can be shorten by tying another knot on the inner side of the bag (great news, previously thought that the drop length was fixed).

After adjusting to fit my preferred length:

Do not be surprised of the amount of things you can fit inside this cute little bag:

I had these kept in it:
- Invisalign Case (opt-out once I complete my braces treatment)
- RayBan Folding Aviators
- Bottega Veneta Mini Wallet
- Bottega Veneta Card Holder (not very important as I could squeeze them into my wallet instead)
- Ear Piece
- Lip Gloss
- A pack of tissue paper (not shown but is important for ladies)
* I could even keep my short umbrella if I want.

You could use the bag as a clutch too. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase.
The boutique price should reduce a little and I am sure many more people is so going to purchase this.

It is a great price for a great bag and certainly would make a great gift for any females. ;)

Hi! May I know where was your bag made from? I just ordered it in bubble (pink) colour and mine was made in Marrocco, I'm kinda disappointed, because I was expecting mine was made in France, lol! And also the other thing I was wondering is the tag said its "made in Marrocco" instead of "Morrocco". What anyone else here have?? Thanks..

Last edited:
Hi! May I know where was your bag made from? I just ordered it in bubble (pink) colour and mine was made in Marrocco, I'm kinda disappointed, because I was expecting mine was made in France, lol! And also the other thing I was wondering is the tag said its "made in Marocco" instead of "Morrocco". What anyone else here have?? Thanks..

Hi just got mine in cyclamen and it says "Made in Marocco" on the leather tag but spelt correctly "Made in Morocco" on the plastic tag underneath it ;)

I suppose they never fixed the spelling mistake huh :P

Still it's gorgeous and it makes our bags somewhat a (misspelling) novelty huh :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 639