Longchamp Le Pliage 2014 COLORS ! help me pick a color

Miss BB

O.G.
Jul 29, 2010
I love the short handle Le Pliage totes ! Help me pick my next color !!
I like ~ orange ~ lagoon ~ and pink.

Any comments ? Does anyone have any of these colors ?????????????

Attachments

• lepliage.jpg
    lepliage.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 3,388
I love the orange, which is on my wish list. I also think it will show less stains or dirt than the lagoon or pink! Let us know what you decide, and good luck!

I'm trying to decide too! I like the pink best, lagoon second, but then my mom says that orange would hide dirt better. I had a lavender once that showed dirt really easily (and I'm pretty careful with my bags) so now I am even more undecided!

Thanks for the input Ladies !! I just bought the ORANGE since I LOVE LOVE LOVE that color. I wear a lot of neutrals, and live by the beach, so it's perfect. Orange just makes me happy anyways.
I have BLACK, FUSCHIA, AND TURQUOISE already. I have the a Paprika Orange one in a MED. short handle, but I think this orange will be better for summer, plus I just love the mini version best.
NORDSTROM has the SPRING 2014 colors on sale for $63.65 and FREE SHIPPING :smile:

I'd go for the lagoon as it would mix best with my wardrobe and pink would be my second choice of the colours you mentioned. As much as I love the orange it is a colour that I would only be able to use occasionally as it would not blend into my summer wardrobe.

I love the Lagoon, that is my favorite color!! Since I like to wear that color, I thought orange would be a nice contrast- I have the turquoise and also thought mAybe they would be too similar- but I have used the turquoise the MOST !! LOVE LOVE the color!! i wish I could see Lagoon in person. Maybe order both and keep one??

Heh I was faced with the same decision recently and ended up getting the Azur (blue) when trying them at the shop :smile: orange was my initial pick. Hope you enjoy your new bag!