Longchamp Le Pliage 2014 COLORS ! help me pick a color

Miss BB

Jul 29, 2010
East Coast
I love the short handle Le Pliage totes ! Help me pick my next color !!
I like ~ orange ~ lagoon ~ and pink.

Any comments ? Does anyone have any of these colors ?????????????

Attachments

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
I love the orange, which is on my wish list. I also think it will show less stains or dirt than the lagoon or pink! Let us know what you decide, and good luck!

plumaplomb

O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
Burbs
I'm trying to decide too! I like the pink best, lagoon second, but then my mom says that orange would hide dirt better. I had a lavender once that showed dirt really easily (and I'm pretty careful with my bags) so now I am even more undecided!

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I just bought the small azure one. I think they are all pretty colors. What goes best with your wardrobe?

Miss BB

Jul 29, 2010
East Coast
Thanks for the input Ladies !! I just bought the ORANGE since I LOVE LOVE LOVE that color. I wear a lot of neutrals, and live by the beach, so it's perfect. Orange just makes me happy anyways.
I have BLACK, FUSCHIA, AND TURQUOISE already. I have the a Paprika Orange one in a MED. short handle, but I think this orange will be better for summer, plus I just love the mini version best.
NORDSTROM has the SPRING 2014 colors on sale for $63.65 and FREE SHIPPING :smile:

crevette

May 13, 2014
France
I'd go for the lagoon as it would mix best with my wardrobe and pink would be my second choice of the colours you mentioned. As much as I love the orange it is a colour that I would only be able to use occasionally as it would not blend into my summer wardrobe.

crevette

May 13, 2014
France
oops I was too late with my input. Sounds like the orange was a good choice for you especially if you wear neutrals. Enjoy

Miss BB

Jul 29, 2010
East Coast
I love the Lagoon, that is my favorite color!! Since I like to wear that color, I thought orange would be a nice contrast- I have the turquoise and also thought mAybe they would be too similar- but I have used the turquoise the MOST !! LOVE LOVE the color!! i wish I could see Lagoon in person. Maybe order both and keep one??

klatte

Sep 5, 2013
Heh I was faced with the same decision recently and ended up getting the Azur (blue) when trying them at the shop :smile: orange was my initial pick. Hope you enjoy your new bag!

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
I haven't been able to choose, just yesterday went to the Longchamp shop and walked out without anything since I just couldn't make up my mind! Too gorgeous...

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
The pink is gorgeous in person! Hard to explain, but it has a slight salmon tone to it.