Longchamp Large Tote - Worth It?

These bags are indestructible and perfect for rainy season! Whenever I am going to get caught in the rain I toss my more expensive bag into the Longchamps and off I go. No worry about water spots on the expensive bag!

Hi girls, I'm interested in a large Longchamp tote. Would it be too overwhelming on me? I am 5'1... but I'm heading to college this fall. I only intend on using it on light days, but I can't decide between medium & large. It should be able to fit folders or some light books.

I'm 4'11 and I have a medium sized one and it's the perfect size. I use it as my everyday school bag and I can fit a stats book, about 2 notebooks and random items like a wristlet and water bottle. I would recommend going to the store and "trying on" the bags, but if you can't do that I would recommend a medium size bag.

I started this thread a few months ago, and with the close of the school year, totally forgot about my interest in getting a Longchamp tote! Reading everyone's replies over the last month have once again sparked my desire to get a Longchamp tote!

What color should I get, ladies? I'd mostly be using it for school, but if I get black, would I be able to use that at work (in a professional setting)?

Hi girls, I'm interested in a large Longchamp tote. Would it be too overwhelming on me? I am 5'1... but I'm heading to college this fall. I only intend on using it on light days, but I can't decide between medium & large. It should be able to fit folders or some light books.
Hmmm, I don't know, I'm 5'6" and I'd go with the large, but perhaps some of the smaller ladies here can give you their opinion?

I have a large, black tote with the brown handles... I love how it goes with black or brown! I'm 5'4" and 110lbs. The large is big, but I need it to carry books, my computer, etc.

now that's an interesting color :graucho:

33acvx1.jpg

I have 8 les pliages bags and I find myself using them more and more because they are so lightweight and they hold a lot! I got all of them on sale some from Magnums and some from trips to Europe but I think they are well worth every penny I paid. I have gotten my sisters-in-law addicted to it too! :tup:

Very worth it, I have two, i use my big one as an overnight bag or carry on while traveling. They are great cause you can throw them in the wash and then hang up and they came out perfect!