Longchamp help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going away for a week, and I wanted to buy a duffle bag type bag instead of an actual suitcase. I was looking at the Longchamp Pliage Travel tote but can't really grasp how big it is. Do you guys have it, and know if it'll be okay for a week long trip?

TIA!

2. i have the large with long handles, large with short handles, and the xl with short handles (btw, theyre all amazing for travel. ridiculously convienent). for a week long trip, def the xl, but if your like me (an over-packer) ur def gonna need more space. i would say you can comfortably fit a weeks worth of clothes in the xl, but a separate bag for toiletries/shoes/etc.

3. Hi nordia, there is also an expandable version of the Le Pliage with a detachable shoulder strap that you may want to look at. Depending on where you are going and what type of clothes you need, it may be big enough to hold a week's worth of clothing.

4. From my own experience, the bigger of the two long-handled "Shopping" bags is a bit too small for me for an overnight unless I pack really, really light.

I have the "type L" (the large duffle with short handles), and that it pretty huge and good for travel. I think it fits about as much as my standard roll-aboard carry-on. This is kind of random, but just to give you an idea of how much it fits, I could fit a standard-size pillow in it easily. It's definitely bigger than the long-handle "Shopping" bag. I have no experience with the Type XL duffle, but i'm sure it must be REALLY big.

ITA with hipnycmom on the one with the shoulder strap.