Longchamp gatsby sport, what do you think?

I.WANT.IT.ALL

Sep 5, 2010
I was browsing online and came across this bag. The gatsby sport

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/longchamp-crossbody-gatsby-sport?ID=665862&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

Bloomies has it for $875.

Then I came across this pic of Jessica Alba. It comes in 2 sizes which bloomies has the small and Jessica is carrying the larger size. And 4 colors. I can't find it on the longchamp website to see what colors are available. In stores FEB.

I really like this bag. What are your thoughts? $875 for the smaller size seems kinda steep. Wonder how much the larger one would be. I do need a yellow bag and that yellow does look nice on Alba :biggrin:

Attachments

• jessica-alba-1-in-Longchamp.jpg
    jessica-alba-1-in-Longchamp.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 3,743
It's now on the LC website - small and large, though neither are yet in stock. It is also featured in their Spring catalog online. Such a pretty bag! I think the large looks like it will get more use, unless you don't carry much. The large is priced a little over $1100 though

I found it on the site. Thanks. But for $1155, I'd rather put that towards a balenciaga velo or a ps1. Maybe it'll go on sale eventually? Wishful thinking :smile:. The large does seem like the best size. Wish I could see the small on a model. Can't wait for the release date and sees who buys it. A royal blue color would be nice. But btwn all the color it comes in I like the yellow

I think the bag is great but too expensive for what it is. At this moment I have to be completely in love to spend that much on a purse, if you are ok spending it and itll make u happy everytime you look at it i say you go for it :smile:.

I just left our local Sam's club and saw this bag in the case. 😳 I'm in shock. When did they start selling Longchamp at Sam's?! I don't know if it's authentic, but it had a dust bag. According to the tag, the retail was $1155 and the Sam's club price was $790. (It's the taupe one in this pic on the top shelf) I had to sneak a pic because who would believe me otherwise? LOL.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395536824.784031.jpg