Longchamp for travel - Reveal!

Jan 19, 2012
This forum is quite new so I'm not sure how much traffic it gets, but I recently purchased my first longchamp on a whim because the price was too good to pass up. What did I get for 89€?

Attachments

• 1408224855349.jpg
    1408224855349.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 705
I'm no expert in longchamp and only know a few of the lines in the brand. This is not the extendable le pliage (which I still want!) but a duffle bag version. It definitely doesn't look as feminine but it is soooooo comfortable. My boyfriend used to complain about my non-suitcase travel bags being ridiculously uncomfortable to carry and now he carries this happily for me.

Attachments

• 1408225152515.jpg
    1408225152515.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 698
This thing is soooooo roomy and has so many pockets too. When I travelled to Asia, had it in my suitcase folded up, knowing I was gonna shop and make use of it. Look at how big it is unzipped. And it has an outside pocket too so I stuff travel docs in there. It's quite perfect for continental travelling if you're taking budget airlines like ryan air or easyjet. And it's pretty water resistant. The quality is superb!

Ah I'm in love with longchamp now!

Do you guys own any longchamp luggage for travel?

Attachments

• 1408225392314.jpg
    1408225392314.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 665
  • 1408225412242.jpg
    1408225412242.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:
This thing is soooooo roomy and has so many pockets too. When I travelled to Asia, had it in my suitcase folded up, knowing I was gonna shop and maker use of it. Look at how big it is unzipped. And it what an outside pocket too so I stuff travel docs in there. It's quite perfect for continental travelling if ure taking budget airlines like ryan air or easyjet. And its pretty eater resistant. The quality is superb!

Ah I'm in love with longchamp now!

Do you guys own any longchamp luggage for travel?

Oooh, I really like this one! I don't have any luggage…I have traveled with the Neo but yours look nice because of the outside zipper and it looks like the strap is adjustable?

Oooh, I really like this one! I don't have any luggage…I have traveled with the Neo but yours look nice because of the outside zipper and it looks like the strap is adjustable?

Yes it is totally adjustable! Really easy to adjust too. The strap is not fabric..but a slippery soft nylon that distributes weight nicely!
It also comes with a luggage tag - but i don't know if i can ever let myself check this baby.

I think it's called sac le weekend surf but i can't find much info online. They had grey and orange ones at the store, with non expandable rectangular version, which i bought as a gift for a friend.

Last edited:
I'm no expert in longchamp and only know a few of the lines in the brand. This is not the extendable le pliage (which I still want!) but a duffle bag version. It definitely doesn't look as feminine but it is soooooo comfortable. My boyfriend used to complain about my non-suitcase travel bags being ridiculously uncomfortable to carry and now he carries this happily for me.

Very pretty, from the LC Surf Travel Collection past seasons. I looked for the same bag in "brick" (same color), could never find it. Where did you find it?

I love it! I also want to get an expandable tote one day. Do you use that as your carry on and then another bag for your purse/personal item, or this for your purse?
Hi Lauren, I always carry a small cross-body for my wallet, passport, and phone when I travel so that i can quickly access it without digging into a big bag. Oft times I'd put the small cross-body into the expandable bag and carry the big bag cross-body or on my arms, which is why I love this.

Very pretty, from the LC Surf Travel Collection past seasons. I looked for the same bag in "brick" (same color), could never find it. Where did you find it?
Hi Cheidel, I got this in the Longchamp outlet in La Vallee in Paris. I got this around April and when I went back again in July, they still had some. You're in New Orleans right? I'll reply to your PM on this.

Congratulations!
Thank you!

Absolutely jealous of your wonderful find!
Thank you!

Is it safe to put your longchamp in the washer to get cleaned ? I have used my longchamp bags a couple of times as a make up bag... Needing to remove lipstck and foundation marks for the inside. Would appreciate any help.

Thank you!