Longchamp Fall Winter 2020

This season's cuir colors are gorgeous. Be spoilt for choice. Lichen to me, looks just like khaki. I'm loving Nordic (the dusty blue) and Sienna (third pic).

The new LP colors are absolutely beautiful. As they can only be sold from July onwards, I did not snap pics. The ones that stood out to me were the green (customers are calling the boutique and asking for this "Longchamp Green" already), Garnet, Nordic (with tan interior, yay!) and surprisingly Antique Pink. Even though Antique Pink had been launched before, the navy contrast makes it look totally different from the last version with turquoise contrast.

View attachment 4769837

View attachment 4769838

View attachment 4769839

View attachment 4769840

View attachment 4769841
Nice! Are u getting anything? Is the last yellow one honey? Is it the same as your honey mademoiselle?

Thanks for all the pics. I agree, the new Roseau is a great size.

I really hope that the whole FW20 collection is unveiled on Tuesday--and not just the Roseaus that have been up on the U.S. website for the past month. Longchamp's production schedule may have been delayed by the pandemic, though...
My SA shared that what the boutique received for now is just the Fall portion. She had not received the LC bible and thus have no inkling of what's coming for Winter collection. I had always assumed Fall Winter comes together so I was surprised to hear that. Turned out that it is always Fall first for them, then Winter.

Reactions: Cosmopolitan
Are u getting anything? Is the last yellow one honey? Is it the same as your honey mademoiselle?
Yes, I will be getting some items. The draw for me are all these dusty hues, which I have a soft spot for. The yellow is Honey. My picture is not color accurate. It won't be entirely the same as my Honey Mademoiselle as different leathers take colors differently but I will say they are very close. If you like yellow, this leans slightly towards mustard yellow and very pretty too.

Reactions: viewwing
Awwww, thank you for your kind compliment. Painting my own nails is one of my weekly "self-love" time. I came home and checked the color name online, only to find out it is indeed Pilot Blue. Goes to show that stock pics are not always accurate.
I am painting my own nails now also, still afraid to go to the Salon now. I have a large OPI Polish collection so I’m enjoying doing my own. :P

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Unfortunately that's unclear. It seems the pandemic and factory closures have impacted the production schedule. Typically most of the new collection would be hitting stores now, but Longchamp has put out only a small portion of FW20 so far. So stay tuned.
Looks like Asia is getting more stuff than USA. nothing much released online yet. :-s