Longchamp Fall Winter 2020

I am so disappointed they put gold hardware.
Thank you for the pictures Cosmo. While I do understand that the LC 1980 bags are remakes of older models, I can't help feeling at first glance that the choice of colors and pattern seemed a tad mature? Hoping that the real bags look much better than stock pics.

Perhaps the next season will see other hardware colors than gold.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Thank you for the pictures Cosmo. While I do understand that the LC 1980 bags are remakes of older models, I can't help feeling at first glance that the choice of colors and pattern seemed a tad mature? Hoping that the real bags look much better than stock pics.

Perhaps the next season will see other hardware colors than gold.
Ya I felt this too..esp the croc ones. Somehow dark croc bags always remind me of grandmas.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
I can't help feeling at first glance that the choice of colors and pattern seemed a tad mature?

That depends on your sense of style. I wouldn’t be caught dead with some of the pedestrian “mom” bags that Longchamp regularly offers. But I’m definitely open to a retro throwback like the 1980 bags that are very on trend with what other designers are doing right now. Lila Moss (Kate Moss’s daughter) wore the bronze snake print 1980 bag to the runway show and she’s certainly not “mature.” That’s the one I wanted but I won’t buy gold hardware. Too bad.

5DA1B565-9171-4FE7-9388-893B7305D5E0.jpeg