Longchamp Fall 2022

This cap looks so beautiful. It's one that I am very tempted to get for myself but I live in the tropics. It is hot all year and my concern for it was whether it will be too warm. I adore the colors of it though. Looks like a great neutral.
Thank you. Yea, I agree it would probably be too warm to wear in the heat. I think it’s partially wool so it’s definitely thicker than a cotton one. I don’t usually wear caps in the winter, but will use it in the fall and spring here (I’m in the US Midwest).
I saw they have a nice variety of summer caps they added to spring/summer ‘23, and plan to grab one of those when they have that sale next year.

Thank you.
I tried on the cap when I was at the boutique ytd and it was too small for me. It is so beautiful and well made, with a lining on the underside. It was 50% off and I thought it definitly makes for a nice gift for anyone whom loves caps. I saw the new SS23 caps listed too. Shall go and try on them to see if the sizing remains the same.

I tried on the cap when I was at the boutique ytd and it was too small for me. It is so beautiful and well made, with a lining on the underside. It was 50% off and I thought it definitly makes for a nice gift for anyone whom loves caps. I saw the new SS23 caps listed too. Shall go and try on them to see if the sizing remains the same.
they aren’t adjustable? No give at all?

Reactions: MeepMeep67
Picked up this Roseau compact wallet from the sale. I've been telling myself no more SLGs but cannot resist as it is a full sized wallet and I do not need to fold my cash vs using my Foulonne card pouch. Good interior layout with a coin compartment at the side. This style will be discontinued. The new style that replaces this is wider and slightly thicker.

20221207_084529_mh1670375480696.jpg

Screenshot_20221206-185220_Chrome.jpg

1 of my 2 buys from FW22 end of season sale :biggrin:
View attachment 5662497
So beautiful!!! The twillys look lovely:love:
Grabbed this cap on sale. I typically don’t gravitate towards these colors, but it looks really nice in person.

View attachment 5665765
I was going to order this too, especially since its on sale ! I have the black wool and the blue and brown one. These are such great caps and made in Italy:heart:
The pretty houndstooth bag in XS.

View attachment 5665997
Did you get it??? Are we bag twins? Im carrying mine right now and I love it. Its so darn cute. I love the big tag, its like a flag:giggle:

they aren’t adjustable? No give at all?

Adjustable with velcro at the back. I have a big head. DH always jokes that I do not need an umbrella when it rains. :lol:
My black wool one that I ordered online is a little tight. There is adjustment in the back, but the front of the cap is small. I was thinking of taking it to my western store and asking if they could steam and stretch it a bit on the hat shaping machine. The blue and brown cotton one fits perfect (Purchased from the Vienna Boutique)

Reactions: WindN and viewwing
Picked up this Roseau compact wallet from the sale. I've been telling myself no more SLGs but cannot resist as it is a full sized wallet and I do not need to fold my cash vs using my Foulonne card pouch. Good interior layout with a coin compartment at the side. This style will be discontinued. The new style that replaces this is wider and slightly thicker.

View attachment 5666367

View attachment 5666368
I’ve been using this one in antique pink for a long time! Really best compact wallet ever!