Longchamp Fall 2022

@windnocturne your points are all valid and it does get in the way when I have the strap attached to it. It takes a little longer but I love the look and it makes me happy looking at it. So the look outweighs the inconvenience. This definitely wouldn't be my main purse but an occasional one I would use and I wouldn't use it in the rain. The zipper and zipper pull reminds me of the energy line. When I first picked up the xs and the alternating D rings remind me of the LV Alma which I love and want but I envision the Alma is easier to get into due to the double zipper pulls and harder to get into because of the very structured stiff material. I think this bag is a fun bag. Plus its on sale now. I just wish they had the belt bag available. I think that is another item I would have gotten if it was available.

For Singapore, VIP access sale started too. Public sale opens on 25th Nov. Happy shopping everyone!

Hi FF. I asked this in the Deals thread by mistake and my post was deleted. When does the End of the Season sale generally end? I am hoping it goes till early Jan so I won’t feel guilty about buying another bag this year. Thanks :smile:.

Anyone else have their Fall/Winter 2022 sale order canceled? I ordered a scarf and hat yesterday morning, and just received an email saying they’re out of stock so my order was canceled. Strange thing is both are still ATB online. I just ordered both again, so I’ll see what happens.

@windnocturne your points are all valid and it does get in the way when I have the strap attached to it. It takes a little longer but I love the look and it makes me happy looking at it. So the look outweighs the inconvenience. This definitely wouldn't be my main purse but an occasional one I would use and I wouldn't use it in the rain. The zipper and zipper pull reminds me of the energy line. When I first picked up the xs and the alternating D rings remind me of the LV Alma which I love and want but I envision the Alma is easier to get into due to the double zipper pulls and harder to get into because of the very structured stiff material. I think this bag is a fun bag. Plus its on sale now. I just wish they had the belt bag available. I think that is another item I would have gotten if it was available.
Thank you so much for sharing!
You are absolutely right that it’s really does make one happy looking at it and I’m so happy for you that you did get it!
I think I need to try it on at the boutique again to convince myself either way. I am also wondering if the camera bag might be an option but it’s not available in my country.

Do share photos whenever you do bring your cutie out so that we can share your joy with you too ❤️

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Hi FF. I asked this in the Deals thread by mistake and my post was deleted. When does the End of the Season sale generally end? I am hoping it goes till early Jan so I won’t feel guilty about buying another bag this year. Thanks :smile:.
I was told by a friend that some lines will be on sale till 8th Dec whereas some lines will be on sale till 26th Dec. This is very new to me as in the past, I had always assumed that sales for all lines will end on the same day. For Singapore, the boutiques exercise a very strict policy of not selling any sales items once sales season ends (even if they have stock on hand). If you are eyeing something that you really wish to have, I will say purchase whilst it is still available as there seems not to be a definitive date as to when sales will end for different countries. Japan for instance, had not started their end season sales yet. The same for UK.

• Thanks
Reactions: Iamminda
I was told by a friend that some lines will be on sale till 8th Dec whereas some lines will be on sale till 26th Dec. This is very new to me as in the past, I had always assumed that sales for all lines will end on the same day. For Singapore, the boutiques exercise a very strict policy of not selling any sales items once sales season ends (even if they have stock on hand). If you are eyeing something that you really wish to have, I will say purchase whilst it is still available as there seems not to be a definitive date as to when sales will end for different countries. Japan for instance, had not started their end season sales yet. The same for UK.

Thanks for your help :smile:

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag