Longchamp Fall 2022

I tried on the cap when I was at the boutique ytd and it was too small for me. It is so beautiful and well made, with a lining on the underside. It was 50% off and I thought it definitly makes for a nice gift for anyone whom loves caps. I saw the new SS23 caps listed too. Shall go and try on them to see if the sizing remains the same.
I got really lucky with the fit, bc I unfortunately have the opposite problem. I’m 5’3”, and have a smaller head, so I have to buy kids caps typically. Adult ones cover the top half of my ears and are too big for me. I agree it’s really well made. Has LC always had caps, and I just didn’t notice? Or was this a newer thing. I feel like I was looking for a good cap a year or so ago and they didn’t have any.
My black wool one that I ordered online is a little tight. There is adjustment in the back, but the front of the cap is small. I was thinking of taking it to my western store and asking if they could steam and stretch it a bit on the hat shaping machine. The blue and brown cotton one fits perfect (Purchased from the Vienna Boutique)
I love the look of the plaid hats. I tried buying the other blue/black one first, but they canceled my order twice due to it being out of stock here. I hope you’re able to get it stretched so it fits comfortably for you.

Has LC always had caps, and I just didn’t notice?
I might be wrong but it seems caps are new for this season. I wear caps a lot and will have loved to add this cap to my collection but alas.... I asked the SA about the leather on top of the velcro at the back and was pleased to hear it is lambskin. The details that go into this cap is just awesome. I'm glad the sizing for this cap is right for you. If next season's sizing remains the same, you can add another one or two to your collection. Having seen both colors at the store, I think the one you got is more striking.

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
View attachment 5667191
@MeepMeep67 we are now officially bag twins. :lol:

My SA shared that some of the bags appeared to have a clear plastic layer over the red strip that had started coming off for some of the new pieces. Not sure whether it’s due to humidity in this tropical climate. Something to consider and look out for if anyone is considering purchasing.
View attachment 5667192
I like everything about this bag except the red line. I’ll gladly peel it off if it’s possible! :biggrin:

I like everything about this bag except the red line. I’ll gladly peel it off if it’s possible! :biggrin:
I didnt care for the red line either. Then I saw the photo in the Munich LC store and understood the red line, so I have acepted it:giggle:

I love that LC is still family owned and that many pieces are so meaningful. Thats why I bought that little 1980's green croc purse too
A6E73956-FE6D-4F0A-BCFD-455E8AC8E5D3.jpeg

View attachment 5667191
@MeepMeep67 we are now officially bag twins. :lol:

My SA shared that some of the bags appeared to have a clear plastic layer over the red strip that had started coming off for some of the new pieces. Not sure whether it’s due to humidity in this tropical climate. Something to consider and look out for if anyone is considering purchasing.
View attachment 5667192
Im so glad we are bag twins!!! :drinks: :heart: How are you liking this little cutie??

Im so glad we are bag twins!!! :drinks: :heart: How are you liking this little cutie??
I am definitely liking it!!
I thought it might be a little challenging to match with clothes but so far I haven’t really cared and have just worn it with whatever and it looks great still I think :biggrin:
Loving the small size but mighty capacity too!
Cheers to being bag twins on this one hehe :drinks:

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag