Longchamp @ Costco Canada

They'll definitely be back. The first time i saw them in store, one was all they had.. (LP nylon) and then 2wks later.. two again LP nylon but still...

It's like everything else with Costco, in and then out and then in again lol

Did anybody come across a large, navy le Pliage tote ? I already have a medium in black. How much were the large ones priced? My Mom has mentioned seeing them during her Costco runs but she doesn't know the brand enough to differentiate in sizing.

Did anybody come across a large, navy le Pliage tote ? I already have a medium in black. How much were the large ones priced? My Mom has mentioned seeing them during her Costco runs but she doesn't know the brand enough to differentiate in sizing.

Not navy but mine had a red, look like the large as the handles were much longer than my small LH... 125$ was the price.

Thanks for the replies. So, it appears that the navy one is about $35 cheaper than the boutique price. It's a great deal if you're looking to buy one anyway, but I think that I'll wait and pick one up in Europe. They're much cheaper there. I'm on the fence about the large one because I don't really carry that many things with me, so I'm not sure whether I'll actually get a lot of use out of it.

I just bought the Navy one at a Costco location for $125. It is the LLH. They had two on display, one navy and one dark brown.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,355
Last edited: