Longchamp - Boutique Sale January 2012

shiba_inu

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Postcard announcing the sale:

Longchamp Paris
We are pleased to announce that our sale starts on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012.

New York
713 Madison Avenue & Soho
132 Spring Street

Boston
139 A Newbury Street

Coral Gables
Village of Merrick Park

Costa Mesa
South Coast Plaza

Las Vegas
The Forum Shops at Caesars

San Francisco
114 Grant Avenue

Short Hills
The Mall at Short Hills

Eshopping: www.longchamp.com

Tel. 1.866.LONGCHAMP

shiba_inu

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not sure.
The above is the only information about the sale on the postcard. No mention of what the discounts will be.

maksim

Oct 28, 2009
Does anyone remember what the sale has been like in previous years? I'm hoping to get a deal on the expandable travel tote.

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Thanks op, have been looking for a Longchamp and didn't even know that there was a store near me in Miami

ihsu

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Does anyone remember what the sale has been like in previous years? I'm hoping to get a deal on the expandable travel tote.
I'd been looking for an expandable travel tote on sale for a while and never saw it during their end of the season sale. I ended up getting one in Paris... Nordstrom did have an exclusive version during their anniversary sale last year for $125. It is much smaller - medium sized.

FYI, I took this picture at the July sale at the NYC Soho location. Seasonal colors were discounted. They also had plenty of apparel on sale, but even at 70% off, it was $200+. Also, there was a lot of leather bags on sale for 50% off. Pliage was about 20% off. I'm not sure if they marked down further after this. In 2007, they had a sample sale here and the prices were pretty crazy. Not sure if they have any more of those now!

shiba_inu

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
If anyone is near a store, you can find some of the older styles and odds & ends for 50% off. That's when it's worth buying, to me. :smile: Things that aren't shown online, such as past seasons' items.

Otherwise, yes, it's hard to beat the sales prices (for Le Pliage and some leather purses) that other retailers have been offering online and in store.

silentriot

O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
magnums.net started their semi-annual sale already!! no coupons allowed but free shipping on orders over $50

JerMeow

Jul 31, 2011
I just ordered two bags on magnums.net, use coupon code MYTEN can get you $10 off, also free shipping and no tax on orders over $50, so I did two transactions total save $20. Very good deal! :yahoo: